Has anyone had success with Ripped in 30?

Options
In four days I'm going to begin ripped in 30, I am currently finishing 30 day shred. I was just wondering what the results were like with ripped in 30. I plan on eating clean and exercising six days a week.

Replies

• krizti_denize
    krizti_denize Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't have an answer for you but I am going to start 30 day shred next week. Just curious how your results were with that one?
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thursday will be my final day of 30 day shred, I'm not sure of my inches yet but I'm down 14lbs. I will do the final weigh in on Friday morning before I begin Ripped in 30. It did take me a little longer...maybe 36 days to complete the program because I did 10 days on each level and usually took Sundays off and then Thanksgiving happed and I didn't do the workout for a couple days. I tried to eat clean and follow the calories alloted for me on myfitnesspal and just worked out to the 30 day shred. If you don't mind doing the same workout for 10 days in a row its great, I liked it and felt really good everytime I did it. I noticed that my body started toning up before I even noticed the weight loss. Good Luck!