hello, I just joined

Options
Just joined. I've struggled with weight and eating for the past 3 or 4 years. I just want to be healthy and feel good. I'm just looking for a support group and some motivation. This is the first time i've joined an online support group, but I'm getting a little desperate. I look forward to being able to openly discuss struggles and tips.

Thanks,
Ali G

Replies

• aleefula
    aleefula Posts: 34
    Options
    welcome to mfp hope it helps you, it certainly helped me so keep the faith:smile:
  • MariaPerfect
    Options
    Welcome yo this group and its the bst ever!.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and good luck
  • Carakkm
    Carakkm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This really does work as long as you are honest with yourself and stick to it. This is my 3rd week here and I weigh in tomorrow, so I hope to have lost something again....

I am not beginning to incorporate exercise into my week as well, so need to build it up for it to really work.

Let us know how you are getting along, and good luck.
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    Welcome I also just recently joined I have been having problems with my weight for the last 10 years ever since I stopped playing sports. If you need anything I am here for u.
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello. I joined MFP last week. I have spent time getting use to the site and I love it. I came from another site that did away with lots of the tools I have found on here. The food data base was taken away so I was glad to find it here. Sodium is my enemy. I already retain fluid in the lower part of my body so to be able to track my sodium again is very helpful. I had used the weight loss ticker from here so when I needed someplace else to go this was the first place I thought of. I need to lose a lot of weight. Looking forward to meeting new friends and even brought some of my ol friends with me. I started with the other site June of last year and gained seven pounds last week stressing over where to go. I am so glad I found this site.:happy: :happy: :happy: