5' - 5'4 with only a bit to lose?!

Options

Replies

• CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    4'11 and a 1/2 with about 1-2 pounds left to lose.
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    LOL it made me take a break from adding friends...I'll try again later
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    4'11, currently around 120lbs down from my high weight of 148lbs. I was 115lbs right before Hurricane Sandy but I live in New York, and two weeks without power, heat, hot water, or fresh food made me put on a whopping 12lbs. Thankfully the storm weight is coming off quickly as I've already lost 7lbs in just a few weeks. My goal weight is 105lbs-110lbs. In the past I weighed 97lbs and still looked sort of "thick" but that was in high school and I don't know if that's a reasonable goal for me.

I have my calorie goal set at 1400 but sometimes I eat less than that. I still binge eat a few times a week but I record everything. Lately I haven't been exercising but I got a new job that requires me to run around a warehouse all day, so i'm pretty exhausted after work.

The last few pounds are seemingly impossible for me to lose! Any time I hit 115lbs, I can't seem to maintain it. I hit that weight back in April but then my dog died, I changed jobs, and stopped counting calories. Then I hit 115lbs again at the end of October, but the hurricane happened, I lost my job, and stopped counting calories because I had no electricity for two weeks. For me, counting calories is an absolute must!
  • seg316
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2 and I weigh 143 (down from 151). My goal weight is 125, so I have a few pounds to go. But I eat around 1200-1400 Calories a day and work out five times a week. I'd love to make friends with similar goals :)
  • dgsloc55
    dgsloc55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm 5'2" and 125. I'd like to get to 115. I was up to 144, and got down to 122. The last pounds are the hardest to lose, especially at 56 years old.
  • babyblooink
    babyblooink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm 129 lbs. I'm looking to lose 9 lbs! add me:)
  • socomary
    Options
    Hi- 5'1", started at 137, first goal was to get to 130. Second goal (current) is to get to 120. I'm now at 125. Once I get to 120, I'll adjust again to 115 (that's what it says on my driver's license!). My weekly goal has always been 1/2 pound per week. I am fairly active, plus at least 3 workouts a week, and my current net calories are at 1290.
  • many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My people!

Hey ladies - I'm 5'2.5", was at 145 in October, looking to get back to 135, where I was at the end of the summer. My all time high was between 205 to 210. When I get down to 135, I think I'll be switching over to maintenance. Currently on 1460 a day for net calories. Normally, I wouldn't start a diet around this time, given the holidays and my birthday, but at my nutritionist's suggestion, I started my journal right before Thanksgiving and have now gotten in the habit. If I have bad days, I have bad days, but at least I'm used to writing down the info for it now.
  • ShapinUpChamBam
    Options
    Heyyy!

I'm 5'5'' .... SW- 188lbs ... CW-185lbs (with my second weigh in tomorrow :) ) ... GW - 135lbs
    I eat about 1,200-1,400 calories per day & workout regularly (since I realized that I needed to change about 2 weeks ago)
    All the motivating, new & exciting people make every step that much better!
    Add Me:)
  • julialongoria9
    Options
    Hey I'm Julia! I'm 5'4 and my starting weight was 163 and now I am down to 143. My current goal is 130.

Feel free to add me! :)
  • kittybabexo
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and my starting weight was 138lbs and my goal is to be 116lbs :)
  • GetITgurl86
    Options
    I think I found my people!

25yo, 5'2". Currently 129 w/ 10 to lose.
  • meg_liz
    meg_liz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! So happy to find you all! I was beginning to think there was no one out there in my shoes! I am 30, starting weight is/was 137, goal weight is 117, where I was 2 years ago at my wedding. I don't work out as much as I should, but will be going 3x/week starting this week since I just signed up for a new gym. I eat between 1000-1200 calories a day. Am on day 7 of a 24 day "cleanse" with no wine... my weakness. So far so good. :) Please add me!!!
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2 - started at 127 this summer and down to 119. goal weight is set for 110-115 but i'm more focused on losing body fat and toning up!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'm around 180 and I love to loose 40lbs! A little more than a bit but it's a start! =)
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm 5'2 and usually between 53-54kg (116-120lb). I'm not really looking to lose weight as such, just tone up the soft belly. I do some form of exercise somedays. I just have had a small hiatus but back to the grind.
    Feel free to add me
  • lynsdt
    lynsdt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

You've pretty much got the same stats as me!

Always seems to be harder shifting those last few pounds - good luck!

Feel free to add me x
  • SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 5'4''

Currently 125 pounds wanting to lose 5-10 pounds more :) I try and exercise often and want to tone up and gain muscle while losing the extra fat. Feel free to add me anyone :D
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 136 pounds... aiming to lose another 10-15 pounds
  • Beki_87
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'3 and currently 142lbs, looking to lose about 10lbs, but my main priority is inches! Training for a 10k and want to start doing more strength training to tone up.

Feel free to add! :)