47 pounds gone and never coming back! (PICS!)

Options

Replies

• kenziestx
    Options
    How wonderful! You are very inspiring and you look fantastic! ;) Congrats on your upcoming nuptuals.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    wow, congratulations on your weight loss and your upcoming wedding!! thanks for sharing!
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    This was a beautiful story. Wonderful job, & congratulations on your coming wedding. Please keep us updated & never forget how far you've come, never stop moving. Best wishes to you & your fiancee for life :heart:
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing...so insping. U look fabulous and beautiful
  • ashbashsweets
    ashbashsweets Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    this is awesome! Way to go!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty. The dress is perfect on you. Wishing you a long and happy marriage!!!
  • justgoing4it
    justgoing4it Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I read your post. You are such an inspiration! We have similar starting height/weight/size, and you have given me hope. You have a great attitude and it is reflected in your smile... be proud and keep smiling!
  • wannabesupermodel
    Options
    Amazing! Kind of funny because my goal weight is the weight you are at and we have the same name ;) Congrats and keep it up!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    you look so damn good! I'm friend requesting you if that's okay. I am at 206 right now and want to lose at least 45 lb before my wedding in June. The sample size DEFINITELY didn't fit me. But, I wish it could! (Actually I know it will when June rolls around)
  • mustdothis40
    mustdothis40 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Great story! You look beautiful in your wedding dress!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love your story! You look so beautiful, especially in your wedding dress! You have done a great job. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are gorgeous! You looked beautiful before too, now you are glowing. Congratulations on your recent engagement also, may you have a wonderful life with your fiance, stay happy, enjoy life, you're on the right track. I love your story!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great great post, I noticed myself nodding along in agreement at much of what you said. Not to mention your amazing before and after pics!! You look fantastic, congratulations on "doing it"- I'm on my way to my goal weight and it feels AWESOME!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow what a beautiful story, person and bride. Thank you for the words of encouragement. Not only can I do it but by golly I am doing it!!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I am a fan. Congratulations on a job well done. I agree with the moderation. If I want ben and jerry, I invite them over after a workout that earned thier company. But I also know what not to have in the house.
    You are beautiful in all your pictures but you are rocking that wedding dress.
  • PandaMo
    PandaMo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wowzers!!! Your beautiful! Congrats on the wedding!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations on both your healthier body & lifestyle, AND on your wedding! :)
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And your dress is beautiful! I agree with you on the beer thing! Seriously, folks: if you drink beer regularly (even just a couple a week), try cutting it out for a couple of months and see what happens. I lost like 15 pounds in six weeks...and I only drank maybe 4-6 beers in a week, but that was enough to negate a lot of workouts! P.S.--I know beer is GOOD. I miss it, but as some super model once put it, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job and a tory to go along with it. You are going to make a beautiful bride!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!