Any Tough Mudders?

Options
Hey all,

Several of my friends did this a few months back. There is another one coming up here in San Diego area in February and will be my first, can't wait. Was looking at the Spartan too, but I hear it's not as fun as the TM?

Anyone Anyone?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure what the question is. But I'm a member of the awesome Team UMUDBRO and we are doing our first TM in February. Looks like it's going to be a blast. I can't wait.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure what the question is. But I'm a member of the awesome Team UMUDBRO and we are doing our first TM in February. Looks like it's going to be a blast. I can't wait.

UMUDBRO? LOL I love that name
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

UMUDBRO? LOL I love that name

I'm glad Rose, because you can't imagine the level of mocking I had to endure while working thru various name puns. The creative process is a very sensitive and delicate thing. People don't understand my craft.
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

Several of my friends did this a few months back. There is another one coming up here in San Diego area in February and will be my first, can't wait. Was looking at the Spartan too, but I hear it's not as fun as the TM?

Anyone Anyone?

Can't help with the Tough Mudder, but I did a Spartan and I LOVED it, so I don't know about the not as fun thing!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    The TM facebook page just put up pix of the latest run they did.

It looks awesome and there are a couple of really inspiring stories on there. Truly amazing.

There is one coming near my area in June, I think it is. I would love to do it, but don't think I"m in shape enough. If they come by a year after that to do another one, that's my goal, I want to run one with my husband.
  • wigglypeaches
    wigglypeaches Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There'll be one in my area next year. I'm a little on the fence only because I'll already be training for the GoRuck in March, and I'm leery about pushing for both in one year. I've been told it's a blast, though.
  • ThatLori
    ThatLori Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did one back in early September in Milwaukee, and for the most part I did enjoy myself (although it hurt to move for almost a week afterward). Never done the Spartan, but did a mud run (short 3 miler) over the summer too.
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the one in Virginia Beach in June! I'm so excited/terrified! Any advice from those of you who have already done it?