My list of NSVs

Options
Since July I have lost 33 pounds and while the change in number on the scale makes me happy. Most of my major and minor NSVs have made me as happy or happier than that change of the weight scale.

Minor
Seeing to bottom of belly button- I know that is probably a weird one.
Fitting properly into old tops and blouses I had quit wearing because they had become tight in the shoulder
Going farther into yoga poses because less chubs in the way of the twists and folds
Tank tops baggy at arm holes so I have to wear sweaters to keep them modest
Sweater that used to be snug and form fitting now fits loosely
Winter Jacket fits better

Major
Fitting pj pants that were too small- my husband had bought me some for Christmas and they were a half size to a size to small.
Being able to pull my jeans all the way off while they are still buttoned and zipped
Underwear loose around hips and butt. I usually struggle with underwear that don't pinch at the hip.
Tightening belt in a few notches trying to keep my pants up
Fitting comfortable into size 12 pants instead of having them stop at my thighs
Pants that were tight and relegated to the back of the closet now look baggy
Fit into old denim skirt with ease
Being the same size as high school
Feeling hip bones clearly
Going from Obese to Overweight

I thought instead of sharing NSVs at random I would share them all at once. I have kept a running list to inspire myself to keep going and to remind myself of what I have accomplished when I achieve my end goals. I am even looking forward to flying at Christmas time because I know I will most likely add more comfortable in airline seats to my list of Minor NSVs.

Replies

• Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • chigau_me
    Options
    That is soooo awesome and inspiring! Thanks for sharing! I hope to have similar NSVs one day too!
  • annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your sustained success. How great you must feel right now!

I like your lists. I'm looking forward to joining you on the lighter side of the
    Obese/Overweight divide. Can't wait for that - just 4 more pounds to go.
    And then, of course, on to the Normal territory. :D)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!