YOYO DIETER NEEDING HELP AND MOTIVATION PLEASE!

Options
I really need support withmy weight loss journey I have no one in my life that helps to motivate me.
All my life I have been very active and in shape I weighed about 120 poounds through highschool at 5'8''
When I got older I developed I thyroid condition and within a year I GAINED OVER 100 POUNDS!!!
My highest weight is 235 and I have been yoyo dieting ever since, nothing seems to help.
Now my mind is made up and I want to loose the weight I have put on! My goal is 100 pound weight loss leaviing me at 135.
I have lot 17 pounds so far but now Im stuck. afraid of back tracking Im hopping to find some support on here and to give it back in exchange
if anyone wants to help its more then welcomed and i will do my best to support everyone on here because consitent weight loss in a real life challenge

Replies

• LittleMissMarie87
    LittleMissMarie87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great girly! Sorry for not saying anything!! Now I know! I'm on the same boat as you!! All the people that are on my friends list are looking for friends as well, and they will be ecstatic if you added them. We are all in this together! :D
  • Damnee_27
    Damnee_27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I can totally relate to yo yo dieting, especially having just emerged from a 2week binge. I'm sure I could be a source of support. Add me :)
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    Former yo-yo dieter here as well. I say former because I am determined that this is IT for me, lol. I am currently working on maintaining and toning and think this is even scarier for me than loosing. I am so afraid that I will slowly start to ease up and get lazy and gain again. Please feel free to add me!
  • Millie0322
    Options
    I totally get where you are coming from! I have had all the same problems. Through high school i played so many sports and was really thin but after it was like AHHHHH where is all this weight coming from!! My body couldn't keep u with how much I ate without the 5 hour workouts :( Then I started a serious relationship and we all know how that goes. Needless to say I got VERY comfortable and now weigh 245lbs, and have gallstones. So far I've lost 12lbs in the 2.5 weeks but I'm starting to feel less motivated. And like you I have no one to help motivate me. My goal is 120-130lbs and its starting to feel like its so far away!!
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cheri and I have 130lbs to lose. Highest weight was 240lbs in Sept. 2012. Add me if you like, I have an open diary too.
    Have a great morning!!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    how do u know if you have an under active thyroid?
  • kevinkalis
    Options
    I've been yoyoing for over 3 years now and think I've finally figured it out. Feel free to PM me with questions if you need any help/advice