Daily Motivation #1

Options
Welcome to Thursday!!! One more day to the weekend!!!

Find your personal walls. Everyones got em. When you find them, knock them down. Try your hardest. You never will know what you can truly do until you try. Even if its knocking off one soda for the day. Never let any one tell you can't do it or its too hard. These are just excuses to not try your hardest. If you try your hardest you will never fail. You were given life for a reason. Now take care of yours. Not only does this apply to your excercise or weight loss, but applies every where else in general, MIND, BODY, AND SOUL! Show others what you can do, and more important, show yourself what you can do!!! YOU are and INSPIRATION!!

Thanks all, and have a BLESSED DAY!! Be AWESOME!!!:flowerforyou:

-Roy

Replies

• merbee
    merbee Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow. Now this is what I like to read first thing in the morning to get me going for the day. I have gotten so much inspiration from MFP and what I read on these blogs. Yours is the one I am taking to heart today. Thank you
  • kathy140
    kathy140 Posts: 75
    Options
    thanks so much for that. I really needed it. I have been doing very bad lately and just can't seem to get on the right track.
    I do good for a couple of days then blow it totally. I am very frustrated with myself and want to give up. I will get up and
    brush myself off and try again. I will keep your message in my mind today and always. Thank you again.:smile:
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. Have a great day yourself!!!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    We all need such a pep talk to start our day! Hope your day goes well too!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Very motivational! Thanks for the post! :heart:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the morning wake up motivational message. :tongue: Always a great way to start a day.
  • KateDonnelly
    Options
    Thanks. That's what I needed to hear! I fell of the calorie wagon yesterday (into a pile of unhealthy snacks) and today was feeling sort of discouraged. I CAN get back on track. I just hit one wall and I am the one who can remove it! Thanks so much for speaking your heart today!
  • Atomaszewski
    Options
    :happy:
  • JeniF1979
    JeniF1979 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great post!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I hope it helps someone!
  • LifeAfter50
    Options
    What an AWESOME post! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION!

I will drink all of my water today!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: I will kick that door down:explode: :explode: :explode:

Hope you have a great day as well!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I :heart: your posts
    :flowerforyou:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! More to come later!!!
  • merguson