PB2???? Do you like or dislike???

Options
2»

Replies

• I like to use it in my shakes and cookies. Never tried it on bread or celery to know if the texture is different.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Love, in oatmeal or cereal, smoothies. But my favorite awful thing is PB2 in vanilla sugar free pudding with cool whip free. I'd eat that with my paw if I was alone. :D
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Love it in protein shakes. I have eaten it on toast and it's not bad that way either!
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm not big on peanut butter(like I don't eat a PB sandwich) but I like the taste of it in other things. I bought the PB2 to mix with protein shakes. The regular tasted a little salty for me but the chocolate was really good.

so sure it's low cal, but if you like PB in smaller amts or in other foods it's pretty great too.
  • TR56
    TR56 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love it. Goes great in a smoothie without adding much calories
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm not too big of a fan of it..
    Pros: Blends well in smoothies
    Cons: Half the protien. Half the taste...
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm not too big of a fan of it..
    Pros: Blends well in smoothies
    Cons: Half the protien. Half the taste...

QFT!! Plus not available in my area. With shipping cost no thanks I'll stick to the regular or reduced PB.
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! Haven't tried the chocolate yet. It is perfect for smoothies!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i love it. blends really well into smoothies whereas regular almond butter mucks up the blade and is hard to clean off the sides
  • SorchaEilis
    SorchaEilis Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Like it, but only in stuff. I bought it to put in the blender because regular peanut butter never seems to blend all that well in shakes. On sandwiches or with apples or carrots, I like the real stuff, not of that reduced fat junk!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Love! It tastes better if you mix it with milk instead of water. Just add 2% and it tastes like pb to me...
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I've only tried it two ways. One time I tossed some into my blender bottle with my protein shake.. it definitely needs to be put in a blender. Really chalky and refuses to mix.
    Then I mixed it with water to make "peanut butter". I LOVE peanut butter typically, but this was an abomination and wasn't even edible. I still plan on trying it a few different ways but so far I dislike it.
  • aarilynn
    aarilynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I bought two bottles of the peanut butter flavor thinking I'd love it, maybe half of one is gone. :/
    It was okay in shakes, but not so great on bread. Thankfully, I'm not really craving PB too much anymore that it isn't a big deal that I don't care for PB2 too much. :bigsmile:
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    soylent-green.jpg
    Soylent+Green+is+People.jpeg
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    PB2......LOVE.....a staple food product for me!