Finally a nsv for me!!!

Options
So I am so proud of myself. Last night I went to zumba and normally I get on the back row so if I get tired i can half do it or sneak out the door. BUT I said I have been half doing stuff for a long time! Well last night I jumped my 215 lbs on the front row with the skinny chicks and I went hard until the end!!! This encouraged me soooo much now I can't wait to go back!!!
:bigsmile:

Replies

• dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Good for you! :)
  • bucketzofcrazy
    bucketzofcrazy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love Zumba and altho I'm not a front row girl myself, great way to step up! You go girl!
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm so super proud of you chica!! That is so awesome!! When you workout up front you gotta show out and that's exactly what you did!! Hi fives all around chica! Woot! Woot!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    No more back row for you! Fantastic!
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you :)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    You rock!! keep it up
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm so super proud of you chica!! That is so awesome!! When you workout up front you gotta show out and that's exactly what you did!! Hi fives all around chica! Woot! Woot!

You are the bomb . com friend!!! So glad you are my friend on here!!!! :smile:
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME. We don't know what we're really capable of until we throw ourselves out there and just do it! Good for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!