What change have you seen in you - Big or Small?

Options
13»

Replies

• miach
    miach Posts: 5
    Options
    I've only just started this dieting thing but it's really nice to read about others achieving their goals and all the changes you've had. Keep up the good work and I hope in a month or so I'll be able to tell you about having to throw away clothes because they are too big or something equally pleasing :)
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Oh, I commented on my face skin today.. another one I noticed- I have a really crappy skin condition. It's not eczema, and while most consider it to be closer to psoriasis than anything else, it's not that, either.

In the last two days, drinking all my water, it has literally LITERALLY, cleared up everywhere except my left elbow/forearm. And that's much much better today than it has been in months. I used to have patches of it on my face, on my chest, arms, hands, knees... only that left elbow/forearm still shows signs of it. I'm amazed.
  • mfinley82
    Options
    Keep 'em coming! I got home today and went strait to this thread - Thank You all for sharing! It made me tear up to think about how if we let ourselves celebrate these little things (and big things!) that we can truly be kind to ourselves as we work hard to be healthier!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
    ~Melissa
  • Nanalmw
    Nanalmw Posts: 15
    Options
    I can feel and see a jawbone!
    I can see the hollow of my neck!
    My liver no longer hurts from the visceral fat in my body! <-- that's my favorite one so far and you'll likely get sick of reading that from me. LOL!
    I can bend over to tie my running shoes - I still have to sit on my bed to do it, but I could barely bend over in a seated position before!
    My pants are falling down. I have to roll up the waistband to keep them in place.
    My butt is smaller :)
    My belly roll is smaller :)

All this and only 20lbs gone. Imagine what the list will be like when I lose the 150 that was my goal!?!

WOW!!! That is great!! It is a good feeling when you can pull your pants off without unzipping or unbuttoning them isn't it! LOL
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    My stomach no longer sticks out farther than my boobs!! I look down & can see straight down to my feet!! YAYY! :happy:

-Being able to see my feet also!! I agree!
    -A dress I bought a month ago to wear for Easter Sunday (was too snug when I bought it) I tried it on last week and it is loose!
    -I used to have a major sweet tooth and I have been to a few B'Day parties in the past few months and have turned down cake because I really didn't feel like eating it. It doesn't appeal to me like it used to!
    -Overall eating healthier and applying my healthy eating habits to my 4 year old and husband so they can be healthy too.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I was in real danger of going into a bigger size, now my cloths are looser, can't wait until they are too large.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    victorianjade, your skin was probably just dried out from being dehydrated!! my skin has improved too. i do have eczema and canteloupe has vitamins in it that are great for helping eczema flare ups and since i've been eating it the last month or so, my arms are soo soft and smooth. I love it!!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Pants with the inseam number bigger than the waist number (I used to wear 40-34's,,, now 32-34's)

Sleeping better, being more rested.

3x more energy!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    id say the best change i've come across, is how i feel about myself!! i finally have confidence, for the first time in my entire life! i walk tall, and know that i am a good looking woman. :bigsmile:
  • paulaswrld
    Options
    My figure no longer reminds me of my mother.

And I have buttcheeks! I'd forgotten that they were there and that one's *kitten* doesn't just meld into your thighs.

Also, I have much better stamina for exercising and keeping up with the little one.
  • katdesch
    katdesch Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would also like to celebrate the return of my ribs. Haven't seen them in a while! Yippe for me! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!