I LOVE JELLO!!

Options
Jello has become my new late night snack treat. It's sweet and delicious and only 10 calories!! I usually have two for only 20 calories!! D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! Anyone else love jello? I recommend it if you haven't tried it.

Replies

• Jessica135
    Options
    I completely agree. I always have jello in my fridge. Only 10 calories it seems crazy!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I really do like Jello.. I make killer Jello Shots! lol:drinker:
  • llyndon
    llyndon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Black cherry is my favorite! I love their Mousse ( sp?) temptations too! Yummers and only 60 calories!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    yepers!! Its my little dirty dieting trick, when I want to eat I eat a jello, but I get the walmart brand and its only 5 cals!!!
  • tankboy1274
    Options
    Jello is cool...

Just do not look up what jello is made out of...

It's a killer...

Jello is no longer an option for me... I go to healthy popcorn...
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    have you tried the JELLO mousse temptations? 60 calories and sooooo good! good chocolate fix
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I really want to try the mousse temptations. 60 for a chocolate fix?:bigsmile: oh yeah , I'm there!
  • findinglouis
    Options
    I make homemade jello. Most jello will have 10 calories or less with zero protein. The Jello I make has 41/2 grams of protein and 15 calories. If you want to know more I would be happy to share.
    Louis
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    yepers!! Its my little dirty dieting trick, when I want to eat I eat a jello, but I get the walmart brand and its only 5 cals!!!

I need to stock up on SF jello! When I wanna eat or snack...I usually just eat or snack and that's not getting me anywhere. I love SF jello too.
  • llyndon
    llyndon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I make homemade jello. Most jello will have 10 calories or less with zero protein. The Jello I make has 41/2 grams of protein and 15 calories. If you want to know more I would be happy to share.
    Louis
    Yes please, Louis!!! I would love that recipe!
    Laura
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    Options
    Jello is cool...

Just do not look up what jello is made out of...

It's a killer...

Jello is no longer an option for me... I go to healthy popcorn...

i agree, my stomach turned when i read about the ingredients, i had NO idea. it has turned me off of jello too. just put it this way, jello is not eaten by vegetarians, it is has meat products in it!!
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    J-E-L-L-O! IT'S ALIVE!