Let's try this again

Options
3rd time's a charm. I deleted my old account Delanand because I just got overwhelmed with a lot of things. I was very depressed and it wasn't healthy. So I got rid of a lot of things to get back into a healthy place. I need people to help keep my accountable because I tend to slip up a lot. I'm currently 175, I would like to see me drop 25 lbs by the end of July. I would like to be that gorgeous toned bride for my boyfriend/future husband. I want to gain my confidence back, and be that gorgeous person I was when he met me two years ago.

Replies

• christol711
    Options
    Good luck we can do it together :)
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with your journey this round:-D I'm on my 2nd try, which WILL be the last!
  • IronGirlShae
    IronGirlShae Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You can do it.
  • _hesmy19dhero
    _hesmy19dhero Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think I'm on my third... maybe 4th time? ahhh.. Idk. lol. I've got a lot more weight to lose then you though! But hopefully I can help. I got a lot I want to lose by September!
  • julwil
    julwil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd time! Determined to drop 25 pounds also. I'm down 5, so I'm going to keep trudging along. We can do this!
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm also on my millionth attempt. :) Please feel free to add me, any or all of you. We can do this!