The Journey

Options
Greetings to All

Freedom of mind and spirit and body is truly my goal. To be not hindered by bad habits and or bad thoughts. This season is truly my season to wellness in the mind and the body. My attempts before were failures due to the mental not being on point. I am so excited about this site and the support w/in from you all I could cry. The tracking tools are just what I needed to make it all simple and not a task.

My quote for this season is: " I AM REALLY THAT BIG OF A DEAL".
Meaning, I am worth it and so are you!

I am at 265 and would like to get down to about 160, so my journey is going to be a longer one then most. However, this is not a diet, I truly am not trying to die by far. I am trying to LIVE. So on that note I will take each moment as an opportunity to love myself in what I do to my body how I take each step is truly the key. And in it may we all learn to be more KIND to ourselves. Life is short and YOU as well are really that BIG of a deal. :)

Till next time keep on smiling and pushing!

Goldie

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP this is a great site! The people here are wonderful, informed and supportive!! :bigsmile: You've a wonderful attitude and I'm sure you are going to do great on this journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Masterspoet
    Options
    :love: Thank you so much for the words of life and encouragement. Truly excited !!! :flowerforyou:
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great! Logging my food intake has made a WORLD of difference for me :flowerforyou:
  • Masterspoet
    Options
    Thank you so much! ! ! :blushing: