Hey ya'll

Options
I just found out about MFP today and am really excited! What a fabulous tool! I lost about 60 lbs before joining MFP and have about 117 lbs to go. Wish me luck!

Replies

• LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love this site!!! It's making losing weight FUN for a lot of us :)
  • cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    And its really addictive. I feel like i have lost out if i dont log on everyday. There arent many days that I dont log on. Keep up the great weight loss and keep us all updated.
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome! This site is pretty amazing. I love that I can log everything that I eat. I also love all of the support you get from people. Good luck!!
  • LifeAfter50
    Options
    Welcome! :happy: :happy: :happy: You have come to the right place..:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: .. I have only been on here for about 2 weeks... but gosh these people on here are so encouraging

There is this one quote I just love on here "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels":smile::smile: :smile:

I remind myself of that all the time... funny how the little things help :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Good Luck on your journey and please keep us posted!!!

Check out the recipe section on here they really have some great ideas....

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile info....Wow you have been through a lot, but you seem to be on the right track! Welcome to MFP! This is an amazing site....it was a big dose of reality for me...to see how much I was actually eating!! Good Grief...sometimes I was eating over 3000 calories in one day... I've taken my life back and am making the changes slowly and surely to make me a healthier person! I wish you the best and hope you will keep us updated on your success!! I would love to be on your friends list!

Beth
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Welcome - Let the FUN begin!!!!
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks LifeAfter50 that's one of my favorite quotes of all time! Thanks to all for the encouragement!