My story on UT-TV San Diego - Losing 100 lbs in 11 months

Options
124»

Replies

• wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!!! How did you do it? Would love the details (I couldn't get the video to play)!

The url is

http://bcove.me/81mowraq

I had put a / on the end by accident when I first posted.

As far as my weight loss. I did it by using the mfp app, counting everything I ate and exercising regularly. I have changed my calorie intake at different points, right now I am at 1700 calories a day. Initially I was closert to 1800 then moved that to 1500. I have stayed in that range. And my exervicse of choice has been the elliptical, treadmill, zumba and walking. :)
  • novabrite
    novabrite Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! You must be really tall, because you don't look your weight at all in the early photos. I would have guessed you at around 240 when you said 280+.
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 almost 5'10 but yes, I would always get the comment when I told them I started at 318, that I never looked that size...

Great job! You must be really tall, because you don't look your weight at all in the early photos. I would have guessed you at around 240 when you said 280+.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!