Hey everyone!

Options
Hi my name is Ashley and I'm 18 years old, and a junior in high school
I weigh about 180 lbs, and I'm not very happy about it I don't quite know how I should start... What should I be eating? What was should I do to motivate myself to workout? What workouts I should be doing?! I want to reach my weight goal of 115- 120 by the time I graduate. I have no access to any equipment, and can't afford a trainer or memberships. Any support or tips would be great! Lets hope I can do this!

Replies

• vcferlita1
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. Feel free to add me if you like. Always looking for others to help me stay motivated.
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    If you don't have access to a gym or equipment, then I would suggest Be Your Own Gym, or any other body weight fitness workouts. Add some everyday cardio to that and you should be all set.
  • tam3003
    tam3003 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Go onto Youtube and look for workouts there :) vegetables are the lowest calorie foods you can get! Goodluck!
  • smileMOR
    Options
    welcome! i too recently started, and pumped up but feel free anyone to add me, for i have no idea how anythang works. x)

BUT what i attend to to is really spend most of my exercising on cardio (bike, running, random fast movement lol) it really does the trick :D
  • dmclaughlin123
    Options
    It's great that you're on mfp. We started by drinking 1or 2 meal replacement drinks a day. Then looked up Belly Fat Burning Foods. Started incorporating these foods into our daily diet and started walking about an hour a day. Sometimes every other day. We started seeing results within a week.
  • irishkrissie
    irishkrissie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give you is to know that you don't need a gym to be successful. Get workout DVDs- a variety of them so you aren't constantly doing the same thing. Go for walks or jogs. Buy fun cookbooks like Hungry Girl, and check out the website skinnytaste.com for meal ideas. Brown bag your lunch- almost nothing they have at the school is going to be healthy. Know that you can be successful, and always track everything you eat! You can do this :)