Secret Diet Drops

Options
Hi Everyone

I'm wondering if anyone here previously tried those secret diet drops and if they had what were the results?
It seems for day one and two on this diet you eat whatever you want then days 3 -46 you hardly eat anything and drink alot of water. That alone has to make you loose weight but i know this is so unhealthy. For example for breakfast they say to have a cup of tea ??? I am really interested to know if anyone here has tried them out?

Replies

• fitlike
    Options
    The diet has been around since the 1940s, it used to be given to patients along with daily injections of the hormone hCG. Basically it was properly studied in the 1970s and it turned out that the diet worked exactly the same whether you took the hormone or not. It was revived by multiply-convicted fraudster Kevin Trudeau about ten years ago - Secret Diet Drops (and Liquid Diet Drops, the same product under a different label) ultimately come from his company. They're a complete sham, a pricey placebo. And you're right, it's not a healthy diet, drops or no drops,
  • toot134
    Options
    I heard about a woman who went on these drops and she has lost 18 stone... she said on facebook that she couldnt do the diet without the drops because it would have been too hard for her... Couldnt believe that someone could lose so much weight
  • cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Theres no hcg in them, the drops are completely natural ingredients. I''ve 23lbs in 3 weeks and feel fab. I've tried every diet under the Sun and this is the only obey that has worked. I'm now 7lbs away from my goal weight and plan and returning to the drops gayer Xmas to achieve this.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Spending a lot of money, starving yourself, losing lean muscle and feeling weak = no fun.

Eating at a calorie deficit, working out, losing fat and gaining energy = fun
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Theres no hcg in them, the drops are completely natural ingredients. I''ve 23lbs in 3 weeks and feel fab. I've tried every diet under the Sun and this is the only obey that has worked. I'm now 7lbs away from my goal weight and plan and returning to the drops gayer Xmas to achieve this.

clearly the weight loss was attributable to the drops
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Ugh.

No, just no.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Wow.
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Options
    You will lose weight because you are starving yourself, not because of magic drops. You will likely be deficient in many essential nutrients. You will likely lose lean muscle, your sanity, and possibly your hair.

After it's all over, you will likely regain the weight back, maybe stop losing your hair, and maybe get your sanity back. You'll likely either realize it was a silly way to to lose weight, and no longer be desperate to see the number on the scale go down and start eating right and losing weight the healthy and sustainable way, or you'll try a new fad diet that will give you similar results to the magic drop diet.

Or, you could eat healthy now, ignore fad diets, try and think about other positive things about being healthy and fit besides weight loss, love yourself, lose weight gradually, and develop habits that will last a lifetime, not a few months.

:flowerforyou:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

Did you see how she inserted the word 'obey' in there all slick-like? She's trying to control us covertly.

Are you a Fed?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You will lose weight because you are starving yourself, not because of magic drops. You will likely be deficient in many essential nutrients. You will likely lose lean muscle, your sanity, and possibly your hair.

After it's all over, you will likely regain the weight back, maybe stop losing your hair, and maybe get your sanity back. You'll likely either realize it was a silly way to to lose weight, and no longer be desperate to see the number on the scale go down and start eating right and losing weight the healthy and sustainable way, or you'll try a new fad diet that will give you similar results to the magic drop diet.

Or, you could eat healthy now, ignore fad diets, try and think about other positive things about being healthy and fit besides weight loss, love yourself, lose weight gradually, and develop habits that will last a lifetime, not a few months.

:flowerforyou:

Well said.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    rcocW.gif
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Liquid ex-lax?
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

Did you see how she inserted the word 'obey' in there all slick-like? She's trying to control us covertly.

Are you a Fed?

*makes Aurie disappear*
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    There is no "secret" or "magic" to weightloss or getting fit ... eat and exercise.
    Please don't starve yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Anything "Secret" or "Magic", and "Diet" definitely works great. Good nutrition and hard work is for chumps and showoffs. Everybody knows that taking magic pillz is the surest way to long-lasting success.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Are you a Fed?

I noticed that too...

...and yet, I feel compelled to go buy these magic...er, I mean, secret drops.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Anything "Secret" or "Magic", and "Diet" definitely works great. Good nutrition and hard work is for chumps and showoffs. Everybody knows that taking magic pillz is the surest way to long-lasting success.

Good nutrition and hard work is like a shortcut to optimal health...

...and there are no shortcuts...

...so yeah, I totally agree.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i did it.. but it was extremely strict. for about 8 months. lost 8 kilo and kept it off. metabolism sucks now.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Absolutely. Because the only thing keep everyone from losing weight the magic way is that they haven't discovered it yet. It's *secret.* Only those who have access to the interweb will find it. And there are only, like, 14 people who have the interweb.