BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Ugh.

No, just no.
    QFT
  • Stella2070
    Stella2070 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Theres no hcg in them, the drops are completely natural ingredients. I''ve 23lbs in 3 weeks and feel fab. I've tried every diet under the Sun and this is the only obey that has worked. I'm now 7lbs away from my goal weight and plan and returning to the drops gayer Xmas to achieve this.

clearly the weight loss was attributable to the drops

Did you see how she inserted the word 'obey' in there all slick-like? She's trying to control us covertly.

Are you a Fed?

I did! I kept reading it over and over again. "Obey. Obey. Obey."
  • eatyourselffitter
    eatyourselffitter Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Anything "Secret" or "Magic", and "Diet" definitely works great. Good nutrition and hard work is for chumps and showoffs. Everybody knows that taking magic pillz is the surest way to long-lasting success.

That's awesome! :)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Must be really really secret because I've never heard of them.

But...

...uh...

no.

No magic way to lose weight. Eat less. Move more. Simple.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Anything "Secret" or "Magic", and "Diet" definitely works great. Good nutrition and hard work is for chumps and showoffs. Everybody knows that taking magic pillz is the surest way to long-lasting success.

Absolutely. Because the only thing keep everyone from losing weight the magic way is that they haven't discovered it yet. It's *secret.* Only those who have access to the interweb will find it. And there are only, like, 14 people who have the interweb.
    :laugh:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Yes, in fact the Secret diet drops are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send me $5000 and I will send you the Secret diet drops in liquid capsule form.... give me 10000, and I can tell you how to make them yourself....

wait...it is Christmas....let me just give you the Magical formula...

Step One - Get *kitten* into Gym
    Step Two - Work *kitten* off in Gym
    Step Three - Drink SWEAT.

See...creating your own Magical Drops.....
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    6d4a9624f1d095a8832a67e2c9238275.jpg
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    When we do not eat a sensible diet (FOOD) we risk liver damage, screwing up our pancreas and other organs...
    "magic" :noway:
    "secret"... :huh:
    give me a break! :mad:

Food is nutrition for our bodies, nuff said?
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Urine, right?
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Urine, right?

Sure, I'm in!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Urine, right?
    Sure, I'm in!
    I think we just created a vaudeville act.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Spending a lot of money, starving yourself, losing lean muscle and feeling weak = no fun.

Eating at a calorie deficit, working out, losing fat and gaining energy = fun
    ^ This... times 500!

Seriously... the only real way to lose real weight and keep it off is just to do it the right way. Any "quick fix" will lose it's effect after you quit it. Even meal replacements will if you stop using them and then go eat whatever for lunch. It's about a LIFESTYLE change... for life... ya know...
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    11e.jpg
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    I used them last year, lost forty pounds, felt great, and then the hair started coming out in handfulls. It has taken over a year to get new hair growth and energy. My hair is still very thin, and I was sick more than I had ever been in one year. Don't do it, MFP is the way to go. I gained all but 10 of my 50 back very quickly. I could never get stabelized on maintenance. Don't do it....heartache and hair loss
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    If there were actual "secret diet drops", do you really think you'd know about them?

Furthermore, if there was a widely available drop that helped you lost weight, no one in the developed world would be fat.

Do you need to know anything else?