Need some support Friends

Options
my first day on here just signed up and I need some friends for this journey.. Thanx!

Replies

• motivatedbecky80
    motivatedbecky80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My first day too. Yay!
  • supriyak2
    supriyak2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI , I am relatively new. I joined the site but did not follow it. I have again signed up and want to lose 80lbs-1 lbs at a time.
  • GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon – your post caught my eye – as one of my goals is to hit my target weight in my 50s – so feel free to add me, I have a great group of friends here and it is very helpful to be active with a core group of friends! Congratulations and welcome!

Eric
  • cajohn
    Options
    Welcome,
    Hi my name Is Rita and I love the website. It does work if you commit yourself to counting calories.
    If it says you are allowed to eat 1400 calories or whatever it is for you, you must consume only that and if you earn calories from exercise you should leave them on the board and not eat them too.

When I started I had 1480 calories to eat and than I would go for a walk and earn 100 calories from exercise so in the evening I would have that snack as I thought I earned it, NOT
    the only way to make a difference is if you can leave about 400 calories on the board. I do it so can you.
    The only exercise I do is walking, to the shops , round the block or down the road.
    I also have a fitbit from Harvey norman which counts every step I make.The Fitbit wirks with myfitnesspal and it's got it's own Fitbit.com website. They syncronise with each other.

Good luck
    Rita
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to support you. I'd love for you to reach your ideal weight by 50. It's a good target to work towards. Please add me as a friend if you like and I'll support you in your goals
  • Rakuen
    Options
    This is my first day too!
    I have been on and off diets for years; I almost hit my goal weight a long time ago and then I just didn't keep up so I gained all of it back and more. So here I am, ready to give my all to make this happen. Looking for friends and support and happy to do the same for everyone. Now that the Holidays are here it's a damn good time to start!

Nice to meet all of you. :-)
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I joined a few months ago but I am recently just starting to use this site! I love it, definitely looking for friends to help and motivate! Feel free to add me :)
  • tmuster
    Options
    always here for support. MFP is a great place to be