Nervous! first..before and during pictures..

Options
Hiya, i just posted this in the Intro section but i thought id include it with my pictures too.
i have been using MFP for a while now but i havent posted in the forum, even though i visit it every couple of days to see progress and success stories!
So i thought i would break that and post today!
Im 20 years old and from the UK..
I like many people have tried to lose weight, losing some and putting it back on, but since November 7th when my boyfriend went away to sea (he is in the Navy)...i made a promise to myself that i will get into shape.
So thats what i have been doing!
I dont know how much i want to lose, im just going to carry on untill i like what i see.
I havent been overly strict, and at weekends i do tend to relax, although nothing like i used too.
I also have made changes in what i eat as i was definitely an unecessary picker!
Im hoping to use this site as a motivator!

Here are a before and during picture...i have lost 13lb so far, the ticker is a little behind i need to update it!
I am 5ft 7.

The left is during, right is before.

image.jpg
photo.jpg

Replies

• x0gawjus0
    Options
    Heya congras on loosing almost a stone! :) I have just started too, andwant to loose the same amount as you so will be cool to keep seeing your progess :) best of luck xx
  • stargirlJJ
    Options
    Thankyou lovely!
    It will definately be good to have someone to do it with and keep me motivated!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good start, keep going!
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    I can see a cute little waist starting to form! Great work =)
  • stargirlJJ
    Options
    Thats where i have noticed it from most...Ive always had a waist...but it got lost haha!
    Defining it a bit more now.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference. The front of your thigh looks loads different, your stomach has shrunk, your bum has shrunk.

Thats a great transformation! well done so far and keep up the great work
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You're looking great!
  • azzy504
    azzy504 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!