Hello everyone,,,,Im new :)

Options
Hi to fellow fitnesspals.

Today is my first day online although I have been a member for almost a year, I only had the app on my phone..
Just been looking through the site and its nice to be part of a community. I used to be on weightlossresources a while back and enjoyed talking to others and sharing tips.

Bel

Replies

• MrsJonSamuels
    MrsJonSamuels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well, welcome to MFP..You will find tons of support here. I've had this app for almost two years and just decided to get serious about my weightloss. I get so much good advice and support from this community....Good Luck with your journey:)
  • Mseleanor1
    Mseleanor1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm in the same boat I've had this app since March of this year and finally have started to get serious... I will peeking the community boards daily! Welcome!
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I also use the app on my phone. Great when you are getting lunch from a supermarket. You can just scan the barcode and it updates all the relevant info for you.

Good luck and please add me as a friend if you like.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    welcome - I am failry new too! I love the website = )

feel free to add me too!
  • belfeet
    belfeet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! For being so welcoming. :flowerforyou:

I had read about the alternate fasting diet. And then I googled the Horizon programme it first became well known from. Well since last two weeks I have been on it and its not hard at all. And the results for two weeks so far are the 6lb weight loss.

I have to continue and need to lose another 30lb :tongue:

Will keep in touch and let you know.......:smile: