Favorite Low Cal Snack!

Options
Post yours! My favorite is reduced fat wheat thins and the laughing cow cheese. Yum!

Replies

• gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hummus and veggies!!!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Mini fruit salad

one kiwi fruit
    few green grapes
    tsp of greek yogurt!
    this is usually my afternoon snack to try an curb the 3pm munchies!

:love:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    @zhorahorgan--really? a tsp of yogurt?

Hmmm...mine include:
    1) popcorn
    2) string cheese
    3) hard boiled eggs
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    @zhorahorgan--really? a tsp of yogurt?

Hmmm...mind include:
    1) popcorn
    2) string cheese
    3) hard boiled eggs

I'm not good with dairy along with many other foods! but i love the stuff so i try and get some in without making myself sick!
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wasabi almonds or Bryers Carb Smart Chocolate ice cream with almonds...I love the crunch!
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt with natural sweetener and a tiny sprinkle of sliced almonds.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    An apple
    Cucumber slices and a hard boiled egg
    Swiss miss fudge bar
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Wheat thins taste great but I just recently discovered they are horrible for you. Try Marys Gone Crackers (they are crackers made completely of seeds-no wheat). You can find them at HyVee in the health foods section or at Whole foods. They taste great with the spreadable laughing cow cheese.
  • lbatton
    lbatton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Non fat Greek yoghurt with blueberries
    Popcorn
    Hummus with half whole grain pita
  • spikethat
    Options
    Hummus and veggies!!!

Hummus is to die for!
  • spikethat
    Options
    Wheat thins taste great but I just recently discovered they are horrible for you. Try Marys Gone Crackers (they are crackers made completely of seeds-no wheat). You can find them at HyVee in the health foods section or at Whole foods. They taste great with the spreadable laughing cow cheese.

Thanks for the heads up!
  • artmom61
    Options
    They also have Mary's crackers at Costco. I like cheese sticks.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Why are Wheat Thins so horrible? I just studied the nutritional info. . . decent fiber, not too high in sodium. There are lots worse things.
  • spikethat
    Options
    Why are Wheat Thins so horrible? I just studied the nutritional info. . . decent fiber, not too high in sodium. There are lots worse things.

That's what I think! Most everything is "bad" for you in some way! Starting to think people make this stuff up!
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    Yoplait yogurt with blue berries and gronola
  • hamonk
    hamonk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt with Holy Crap (holycrap.ca) or skinny B (same website) mixed in it!
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding with a scoop of Vanilla protein powder, heated up just a little with 5 crushed Almonds. MMMMMMMMM yum.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    Three slices of turkey salami, crisped up in the microwave and drained on paper towels. Takes care of my salty crispy cravings and only 90 cals (not even counting lost fat from microwaving). That said, I don't watch sodium.
  • mommatimes4
    mommatimes4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    100 calorie individual packs - chocolate covered pretzels, mini chocolate chip cookies...
    Also, really like to dip pretzels in marshmellow cream....helps satisfy my sweet tooth, without a lot of calories!:happy:
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sensible portions - apple straws -- 1 serving is 38 pieces for 130 calories!!
    Sensible portions - veggie straws -- 1 serving is 38 pieces for 130 calories!!
    Popcorn