Looking for more supportive and encouraging friends!:)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Dana and I'm 18! I joined mfp a little less than a month ago and I'm loving it! I've already lost 4.4 pounds (with slip-ups during thanksgiving!) I have about 21-25 more pounds to go.

Anyways, I have over 100 friends on here, but I'm actually going to delete quite a few because a lot of them aren't active and aren't very supportive. I try to be very supportive to all my friends, but when they don't acknowledge you it kind of is sad!

So my point is that I would like some new supportive and encouraging friends! Supportive and encouraging by commenting on each other's diaries, checking in, and always saying positive things on each other's posts, not just by becoming friends.

Any takers? If you would like to be my friend, just add me and say you found me from this post! :)

Replies

• sunshinefrei
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday and support a large group of friends. I am 49 started at 240lbs in Sept. have lost 20lbs now and have 110lbs to go. I love this site too.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday and support a large group of friends. I am 49 started at 240lbs in Sept. have lost 20lbs now and have 110lbs to go. I love this site too.

congrats! i added you:)
  • velardem7
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Been on since July lost 48lbs hoping to make it 50 in the next few days. I am addicted and always on the site lol id be happy to support you! added :) others feeel free to add me too
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I could always use a little more supportivve friends...I've already met my goal and decided to another 10lbs we have a trip to the Bahamas planned in the spring :happy:
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am on everyday as I am now addicted to this site. I have like 10 lbs left to lose and have already lost 10 in approx 90 days.
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Dana! I am constantly posting stuff and commenting on updates. Feel free to add me!
  • Jerrielynn
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here regularly and could also use more support
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I do have a decent group of friends on here but always welcome more. I am on every day, log every day and yes my diary is open...it helps keep me honest and motivated; I try to be a good role model....but I am still human.

I have a desk job, but I try to be active...otherwise I'd probably bounce off the walls! :bigsmile:

Oh, oops...add me if you would like!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the replies! i think i added everyone