I have a few:
    -rye cruskits with vegemite and ccheese
    -celery and carrot sticks with chilli philly dip
    -rice crackers and low fat french onion dip
    -frozen low fat strawberry yogurt
  • obliviatenox
    obliviatenox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like to snack on the light Frigo cheese sticks. And I will usually eat two at a time since they really aren't too terrible as far as calories go.
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Clementines!

LOVE !!! Especially this time of year!
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    just curious what Greek yogurt is .... Is it anything similiar to Yoplait yogurt? I like yogurt, but haven't had Greek yogurt...
    [/quote

It's regular yogurt that has been drained of whey so it's thicker and has more protein per volume. They have lots of brands in the grocery stores these days. I have to watch the sugar content so I go with plain and mix a little fruit in.

Thanks for the info....may have to try some!

I have tried Greek, be careful not all brands taste the same. I personally think Chobani is GROSS.. but I love Zoi (winco) the strawberry and cream. I have yet to try any other flavor of Zoi because this brand is higher in fat if I remember right. Vanilla is a hard one to come by that I think tastes good and I prefer Dannon Oikos. By far better than any that I have tried. Even just plain but I tend to add Blueberries and granola with it. Plus Oikos is 0 fat, 100 cals, 19g carbs (good carbs) and 12g protein.

Suggestion would be buying 1 of every brand and find the one you prefer in taste by it self then when you go to add your granola or berries to it, it will taste even better.
  • chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hummus and veggies!!!

I love hummus and veggies so much that it is one of my "overeat" snacks. I have to really watch it because I will gobble the entire container of hummus! Yum!
  • chnkysoup
    Options
    Raw cauliflower and a bit of ranch, I think it's a texture thing with me but I could eat a pound of it every day!!!
  • I love the Special K cracker chips(Southwest Ranch)....Fills me up and still feels like I'm eating chips for snack. Those are actually made with brown rice and soy products.
  • bethannlarson
    bethannlarson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chnkysoup
    Options
    Hard boiled egg whites stuffed with eggplant hummus! And I mean really stuffed.

Sounds so good!!