Introducing Myself

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Andrew Vigliotti and I am new on here and loving it so far! Looking forward to meeting and talking to new people on here. This is exciting!

Replies

• lollycrlk
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started this week, on day 2 :smile: it's going to be a challenge for me but mfp is helping me be better than if I were on my own.
    feel free to add me for support
  • Vig83
    Vig83 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started this week, on day 2 :smile: it's going to be a challenge for me but mfp is helping me be better than if I were on my own.
    feel free to add me for support

This was my 2nd day on MFP as well! I will add you that would be awesome. I love the whole concept of the site. Being able to interact with others is great motivation!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    A big welcome to both of you! I have been here since mid July. It's been a huge help to get me back on track in taking care of myself!
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this has been a great part of my journey. I think you get out of it what you put into it.
  • lsmtlaw
    lsmtlaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is Lisa and I'm a senior in college. I am hoping to lose the weight that I put on in the last year!! Yay for stressful lives.

I'm looking forward to meeting you! :)
  • DatNative21
    DatNative21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me im very active
  • Vig83
    Vig83 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Glad to be here and added most of you. If I missed one of y'all feel free to add me. I'll add everyone!