A little progress :) ....

Options
So it's been a couple of months since I started here, and I was looking through old pictures and recent pictures today and I honestly can't say how happy and proud I am. Here are a couple before and after pictures.

Starting weight: 158
Current weight: 129

Before and after:
sgpuds.png

And one in a dress. First picture was taken in June (im on the left) and the second was taken about a week ago :)

2iih0u0.jpg

2n00wpd.jpg

And heres one more of my stomach!

1e1eno.jpg

I really don't want to seem full of myself or anything posting these on here, i am just super proud of myself and have never felt this happy about my body. Thanks to all my friends on here who support me :)!!!

Replies

• BrianaRenee21
    Options
    Pshhhhh feel free to flaunt it! You were and are so beautiful :flowerforyou: Amazing job really an inspiration. :drinker:
  • crodriguez94
    crodriguez94 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @Briana thank you!!! i really appreciate it :)
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look fantastic!
  • crodriguez94
    Options
    thank you!!! :D
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! All that hard work paid off. This is motivation for me, since I want to lose around the same. How long did it take you and what were your calories and workout schedule? MFP has me on 1200 and I am doing jillian Michaels 90 day body revolution 4days and I do some running 2 days..total of 6 days exercise. I can't wait to start seeing big results. I have been at it for just a week now.
  • vcferlita1
    Options
    You look great!
  • crodriguez94
    Options
    @kirk1115 Thank you! It took me about 2 1/2 - 3 months to get to where I am now. I lost the majority of the weight very fast but the last 7 pounds have come off really slowly. I did 1200 calories daily, but mostly I think the most important part was cutting out soda, fast food, fried foods, coffee, and candy. I didn't really exercise, I would occasionally ride my bike or take a walk but that was really rarely. I work 5 days a week as a waitress, so that has me running around quite a bit. Good luck to you and just keep on doing what you're doing! It took me about 15 pounds in to start seeing a difference and about 10 pounds in for my family and friends to see a difference. Again, good luck!!! :D
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Awesome
  • crodriguez94
    Options
    @vcferlita1 and @veganzombie thank you! :) means a lot!
  • sarahsh78
    sarahsh78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, I love before and afters! Great job...it is very motivating to see somebody who has had success :)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    At the risk of looking like the creepy old guy:

Daaaayyum! Nice job!
  • crodriguez94
    Options
    thank you! i know, before and afters always really helped motivate me when i needed the extra little push!

Also, i got a message asking about my height. I'm 5'6 :)
  • crodriguez94
    Options
    hahahaha thanks rayman! don't worry, i don't think you're a creepy old guy :p
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME!
  • GilderoyFab
    Options
    So inspiring! Nice work! You are lovely :)
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    you look great and i would say a big progress not a little one
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Fabulous transformation. You Rock! IMO in this instance it is totally ok to flaunt it.
  • crodriguez94
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! Your guys' kind words really mean so much to me :D you guys are the best!!!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    wow, that's more than a little progress. you're going to break some hearts looking like that
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Great work! You've made exceptional progress. Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!