Should I start 30DS or C25K first?

Options
I really want to do both of these, but I'm not sure if I would have time to do both at once. Which one would you recommend doing first? OR should I try doing 30DS on the days that I'm not doing C25K?

Replies

• If you have time, you could alternate them, definitely. If it's one or the other, stick with Jillian. :smile:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I'd go for both - alternate days, take one day off. :smile:
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    It would be perfect to do alternate days. C25K is done 3 days a week, do Shred 3 days and have one rest day.
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'd say do both (even if you do both every day you're still averaging under an hour a day). But if you can only do one, 30DS will hit your whole body, and C25K will train you for a race... so decide what your first goal is!
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Are you in decent shape? Doing both could set you up for injury if you are coming from true couch potato status. When I started c25k I was sooo sore in between runs. The off days are for muscle recovery and very important if you are out of shape. If you're not out of shape then disregard. :smile:
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    I did C25K first and then I did30DS.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'd go for both - alternate days, take one day off. :smile:

This, you can do both. Rotating running and 30DS. I usually run every other day and do weight training on my off days from running.