Hello

Options
Well I am new to MFP and I am looking forward to taking of about 10-15 lbs. I'm not that big of a girl I'm just not satified with my urrent weight. Im in the military and exercise on a regular, but I love my loaded potatoes and candy. I need some help cutting back on my unhealthy snacks so hopefully you all can keep me on track. Good Luck everyone!!!

Replies

• mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you as well!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello Washington,
    Welcome....
    I tell you what works for me...I drink allot of water and no sodas....and I substitute my high fat cheese and sour cream for the lower fat version...
    They taste pretty close to the original and they cut the calories...
    Logging your calories here will help allot too... I bet you only need to cut a few calories to lose your unwanted weight since I can imagine you workout allot being in the military.
    Good Luck...:flowerforyou:
  • washingtonn
    Options
    Thanks Mary Beth and CONGRATULATIONS on quitting smoking that is awesome!!!
  • washingtonn
    Options
    Thanks for the tip Natalie. I think tracking my calories will definitely help a lot. I just started last night and I am already become more conscious of what I eat and drink. Had a glass of ruby red grapefruit juice with breakfast this morning and I realize immediately that I need to buy a different juice the sugar content is ridiculous.
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Welcome, I wish you much success on your journey here. Before kids, I was in the army reserves. It kept me on track for the most part. You can do it.