Best Workout Headphones / Beats by Dr. Dre

Options
What headphones do you use for working out? i'm thinking about getting a pair of beats By Dr. Dre...are they any good?

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    IMHO not worth the price I do skullcandy buds myself
  • Dmonique85
    Dmonique85 Posts: 112
    Options
    I <3 my skull candies...Idk about those.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I got them for my hubs. He can't wear them to work out, says they fall out. But he does have problems keeping certain types of ear buds in.
  • bicky865
    bicky865 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a pair of beats myself. I actually think they work really well. But I think you would do just fine with any headphones that are labled "ehanced bass"
  • lareyna124
    Options
    I got them for my hubs. He can't wear them to work out, says they fall out. But he does have problems keeping certain types of ear buds in.

I have the same problem...that's why i can only wear "over the head" headphones.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I use Nike Flow headphones. They hook over my ears so if I accidentally pull the cord when I'm running they don't get pulled out. On a side note the sound quality isn't my biggest concern when I picked these. My biggest concern was making sure they stayed in my ears.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    IMHO not worth the price I do skullcandy buds myself

This is what I use and I love them!!!!
  • crucian007
    crucian007 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think i've used almost every type of headphone/earbuds to workout with. And I can honestly say that it comes down to personnel preference, I can say for sure you need not drop any major coin on headphones that are going to be used at the gym on a regular basis.

I've used the Beats by Dre Solo HD model at the gym (they slide off my head when I sweat) i'm bald though, it cancels out 90% of all the gym noise though and they fit flush on my head, however because of the material they're made of it promotes excessive sweating around the ear cups.

The Apple ear buds are OK, they cut about 60% of the gym noise out and fit pretty snug in the ear with the help of some foam covers. But they don't provide the deep sound of more expensive headsets.

Whatever headset you get just make sure you're happy with it, because at the end of the day you're the one that is going to be using it day in and day out at the gym.