My Progress AGAIN - with pics - I FEEL so much better

Options
The first pics are from September this year, the middle pics are from last month and the last ones on the right are from yesterday.

I feel so much better and still a little way to go, but am much happier now :)

sorry the pics aren't great - but you get the idea.. i am now 10 pound lighter and lost a lot of that jiggly flab... but its now Aussie summer! YAY

sidenow.jpg

frontnow.jpg

back2.jpg

Replies

• misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    also - sorry the first pic is cut off :-/
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    These are amazing - particularly the ones of your back! You look fantastic! Well done girl, you should be so proud of yourself! X
  • emmaaleanne
    emmaaleanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What were the main things you did to lose 10lbs?
  • misspancakes
    Options
    These are amazing - particularly the ones of your back! You look fantastic! Well done girl, you should be so proud of yourself! X

Thanks! I must say I am loving my new butt haha.

An minus the love handles ;)
  • misspancakes
    Options
    Awesome job! What were the main things you did to lose 10lbs?

I think it came down to having more conscious decisions on what I ate - and I now go to the gym 4-5 times per week.

25 mins on the treadmill doing 5.5mph and on a 10% incline, 10 mins on the rowing machine then I hit the weights.

My gym sessions will change soon though- will probably start hitting the free weights and then sit ups. But I think I will always do the treadmill - that seems to help a lot
  • DutchFrancis
    DutchFrancis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

Toning up would even go much better if you hit the weights first and thán the treadmill and rowingmachine.

That way you use your 'fast energy' (carbs) for the weightbuilding (for that you need fast energy and you don't want your body to lóse musscle weight).
    Than after you've used up your carbs, you hit the cardio-machines and you will burn fat from the very first step on that treadmill.
    Where if you stárt with cardio, you have to burn those carbs first before you start burning fat (and that takes about 20 minutes so those first 20 minutes you are running 'for nothing'. And by the time you hit the weights you've used up all your carbs and your body has to start 'eating' up it's own musscle tissue, 'cause using protein as energy is 'faster' than using up fat.

Doing it the way you do, you will end up lósing musscle weight in stead of building it. (believe me, I've learned the hard way).

Just try it for a while... first weights, thán cardio... you will benefit so much more from both workouts that way.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You're looking amazing! Zowwie!
  • misspancakes
    Options
    Great Job!

Toning up would even go much better if you hit the weights first and thán the treadmill and rowingmachine.

That way you use your 'fast energy' (carbs) for the weightbuilding (for that you need fast energy and you don't want your body to lóse musscle weight).
    Than after you've used up your carbs, you hit the cardio-machines and you will burn fat from the very first step on that treadmill.
    Where if you stárt with cardio, you have to burn those carbs first before you start burning fat (and that takes about 20 minutes so those first 20 minutes you are running 'for nothing'. And by the time you hit the weights you've used up all your carbs and your body has to start 'eating' up it's own musscle tissue, 'cause using protein as energy is 'faster' than using up fat.

Doing it the way you do, you will end up lósing musscle weight in stead of building it. (believe me, I've learned the hard way).

Just try it for a while... first weights, thán cardio... you will benefit so much more from both workouts that way.

Thanks! I think I might try that :)
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My instructor told me to warm up on the treadmill, do the weight circuit and required number of reps followed by wall squats and floor work and then the AMT at the end for around 15-20 minutes. This seems to be working, I can see a difference in my shape and have more energy.
  • madworld1
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for posting. I needed this motivation because I need to lose about the same amount you did. You look great!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job toning! You look fabulous!
  • misspancakes
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for posting. I needed this motivation because I need to lose about the same amount you did. You look great!!

Thanks so much :) good luck to you x
  • misspancakes
    Options
    Fantastic job toning! You look fabulous!

Thanks!!!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have a body like that! Well done, youve inspired me to try out weights :)
  • misspancakes
    Options
    I'd love to have a body like that! Well done, youve inspired me to try out weights :)

Thanks do much:) great feedback really gives me more motivation to
    Continue. !
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    very impressive. you look fantastic. your back side looks perfect! WTG!
  • misspancakes
    Options
    very impressive. you look fantastic. your back side looks perfect! WTG!

I am much happier now.. my butt and love handles have always been a hate of mine... not so much now - and its only after a few months hard work. I was so unmotivated - so if I can do it, anyone can!
  • sharoncasey60
    sharoncasey60 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    HUGE HUGE DIFFERENCE IN JUST 10 POUNDS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!