I am so GRATEFUL for MFP

Options
and the people who use it! I love reading and hearing about people who are making such positive changes in their lives by developing a healthier lifestyle over all and not just trying to LOSE pounds fast by taking pills or restricting their diets or choking down shakes! :laugh: (Okay some shakes are delicious!)

I vow to have a healthy life for me and my family. And to lose weight and gain muscle by doing it the slow & steady and sometimes the hard way - by watching what I put in my mouth and finding joy in exercising. WHO'S WITH ME? :happy:

Replies

• taekwonkenpo
    Options
    Your just saying this cause you want to them to let you use MFP for free. Well guess what, being nice to them is not going to work........................OH wait, nevermind. :smile:
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!! MFP is such a positive and successful community overall, I love it!! :D There's always someone on here to remind you to do it the right way :happy:
  • bevokolanek
    Options
    Your just saying this cause you want to them to let you use MFP for free. Well guess what, being nice to them is not going to work........................OH wait, nevermind. :smile:

LOL! I am so grateful its free too!
  • bevokolanek
    Options
    I totally agree!! MFP is such a positive and successful community overall, I love it!! :D There's always someone on here to remind you to do it the right way :happy:

Exactly. I was on Pinterest last night looking at workouts and there were all these negative comments about how it wouldn't work etc. Just sad.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    the best things in life are free! and that's so true XD

I'm grateful for MFP and most of its members as well! I discovered it recently but it has saved me so much time and so much money in ink and paper! XD doing all these calculations on paper was such a pain :P

and of course the community is full of so many people who want to be healthy!

I did it the right way as well and I don't regret it! the changes are here to stay and that's what I love.