Options
13»

Replies

• BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Téa Leoni
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    Lady Grey is my all time fav. Like Earl Grey, but much more lemony and awesome... i like it with either some stevia, alone, or some creamer.... <3
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    English Tea

Mixed Berries

Apple & Pear Tea
  • deadbambi
    Options
    Forever Nuts tea from Davids Tea!
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for all the great suggestions! Now I have a whole long list of teas to check out :happy:
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Yogi Chai Rooibos before bed.

HIbiscus tea (that I brought back from Egypt and am running out of--what will I do?).
  • wildcata77
    Options
    HIbiscus tea (that I brought back from Egypt and am running out of--what will I do?).

OOoooohhh, yes, if you can find this, try it. It's delicious. A good friend of mine is Senegalese and they served it at their wedding. YUM.
  • MtnVegan
    MtnVegan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tisano Chocolate Tea with a little almond or soy milk & stevia! Tastes like hot chocolate!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    For green teas, I looooove genmaicha. It's Japanese green tea brewed with roasted rice, and it is absolutely delicious. I usually like my tea with milk and sugar, but I feel like adding anything to genmaicha ruins it.

Also, if you don't mind no caffeine and a little sugar, I like to sometime just soak a chunk of raw ginger in hot water and add a teaspoon of honey.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Matcha. I Love the creamy matcha soy latte that I make the very best mmmmm. I also drink a ton of black tea and herbals. My favorite herbal is pure jasmine (not mixed with green). It is really expensive but totally worth it.

ETA: I get my Matcha from O-Cha in Japan. They have a website you can order from (you also need the proper accessories). Thank you for this thread! I am going to try the French breakfast now. I love tea <3