Happy B-day shout out to all born in December

Options
DMW914
DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
I just wanted to show some love to all born in December! My b-day is coming up Christmas eve so I plan to get double the gifts (back-to-back) :drinker:
Before MyFitnessPal my plan was to party the entire month leading up to New Years... but...now since I'm watching calories, fat, sugar, sodium etc. that's plan's been shot down. Now, I've narrowed it down to B-day, Christmas & New Year's. Yes, I'll still plan to log & count cals etc. I just won't be as restrictive (very low carbed/gluten free) because I want my (cup) cake. By no means will I be rewarding myself with food I'm just transitioning into a different way of eating. Anyone else have any fun plans for how they'll be spending their b-day's & holidays? Also wanted to see how many date twins are on here! Have a happy, safe & healthy B-day & holiday! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you!

Mine is December 11th. My mom always used to end up taking a gift from my Christmas gifts and give it to me. This year she said she didn't.. LOL

I'm going to be logging my day, planning it all out, and if I go over with some cake, so be it!! I don't use the month or week to celebrate, just that day, so I know I'll be ok!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to US!! Woo Hoo!! Mine was Dec. 2nd.
  • beautmel
    Options
    And a very happy birthday to you too! Mine is also xmas eve, i'm turning 30. SCARY!
    And you are allowed to party, it's your birthday. I sure as hell will be. Flying to Miami and can't wait!!

:drinker:
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you! Mine is Dec.15th, can't wait!
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Happy early birthday! Mine was yesterday! My goal for the holidays is to maintain my weight (and not gain what I've lost back) and get back to losing after the first of the year.... I've done great so far and actually still lost a couple more pounds without trying. Enjoy the holidays and your birthday- they only come once a year! :)
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! Mine is also Christmas Eve!!! :smile:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to you!! My birthday is December 9th. Turning 38, so I'm not overly excited about it. At least it's not the BIG 4-0, right?? ;)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to all of us!
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Mine is TODAY, December 5! Woohoo! And I'm at work. But it's better than sitting at home thinking about how old I'm getting. :indifferent: Now if these darn kids would just get off my lawn before I start knockin' heads with my cane! :grumble: Little whipper-snappers!
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to you! Mine's December 5 - 40 - loving every minute of it! I splurged on cake, drink and steak dinner last weekend but still tracked my calories (admittedly, i just quick entered 2000 calories for the evening, but going back later, i think i stayed within that :drinker: )... rest of the month I'm just staying in maintenance mode... track calories, get up and move every darned day, and try not to add too much stress to my life.

hope your family & friends make your day special!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    For my brithday I have plans from the day of my birthday (its a thursday) to the sunday after my birthday and then I have about a week until christmas... and I plan on eating all the food ... and then my niece was born Jan 1 and we have a big family birthday for her... so basically from My birthday until new years I plan on eating all the food and enjoying myself.

Happy Birthday to the rest of you December babies - sometimes we get forgotten because of Christmas.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday December babes
    I have my hubby on 1st
    grandaughters on 4th and 9th
    oldest son on 13th
    very good friend on 25th
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the shout out. Dec. 13th here. I always feel like we got the short straw.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Dec 29th. Capricorns unite! :drinker:
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My 30th bday is on the 19th yikes!!! Lol.
    Being taken out by family to a Mexican restaurant next weekend yummmm. I'm in maintenance so I'm not too worried about indulging a bit...especially some yummy cake!! But I definitely won't overdo it, I've been excellent with this anyway since my weight loss.
    Happy Birthday!!! :)
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to US!! Woo Hoo!! Mine was Dec. 2nd.

We are Birthday twins!! I ate ALL the food on Sunday and am going out for HH tonight for it!!
    My nieces is the 20th and 4 friends at work have December Bdays!

I have quite a few friends on my MFP FL that have December Birthdays (Mongoose and Slap to name a couple!) and I agree with Mongoose HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the awesome December babies!!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

I just celebrated my birthday on Dec. 3. My husband's a December baby too. So blessed to see another year.:heart:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to all the December babies!!!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the shout out. Dec. 13th here. I always feel like we got the short straw.

We are birthday twins!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to all born in December!! :drinker: :drinker: Mine is on the 16th!!