:D
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Best month of the year!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday december babies!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: .Mine is on 26th of Dec :bigsmile:
  • Chrissieneave
    Chrissieneave Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you - Mine is the 8th of December :)
  • beautmel
    Options
    Shall we just all get together and have one huge party?!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! Mine is December 29th. Smack dab between Christmas and New Years.. and a week after my anniversary!!!
    May the season be kind to you! I hope you enjoy your time with family and friends. This season is when I take time to relax, and embrace the celebrations.

I will eat, live, love, laugh and exercise!!! Because that's what I do! January is hard core for me.. as are the rest of the months. Let's do this!
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to all my fellow December babies from Dec 28th here! The plan is to just keep following the plan - it's working so far so why change it - I'll just leave room for treats / drinks and if not I'll be hitting the gym harder. Im actually on holidays from the 21st to the 6th so it should be interesting

Merry HoHo & Happy B-Day to all!!!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    December 12th here...........happy b'day to all my fellow December babies! :smile:
  • truckers_wife
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you!

Mine is December 11th. My mom always used to end up taking a gift from my Christmas gifts and give it to me. This year she said she didn't.. LOL

I'm going to be logging my day, planning it all out, and if I go over with some cake, so be it!! I don't use the month or week to celebrate, just that day, so I know I'll be ok!
    Mine is Dec. 11th too. My Hubby is a truck driver so he won't be home to celebrate with me. So we will probably wait til the weekend. Not gonna go wild but probably go out to dinner at Red Lobster and I'm going to eat anything I want just for that one meal
  • nayers86
    Options
    Happy Birthday to all you December babies!!! The best babies of all ;)
    I will be turning 26 on the 16th, and couldn't be happier to have another happy and healthy year. Enjoy all!
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    THANKSSS MINE THE 27TH WOOOHOOO
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! Mine is also Christmas Eve!!! :smile:

Date Twin!!!
  • DMW914
    Options
    Shall we just all get together and have one huge party?!

That'd be a blast!
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    No one else hit the Baby Jesus Day target? Any Cappy's on the 25th? :)
  • DMW914
    Options
    And a very happy birthday to you too! Mine is also xmas eve, i'm turning 30. SCARY!
    And you are allowed to party, it's your birthday. I sure as hell will be. Flying to Miami and can't wait!!

:drinker:

Date twin!!
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the shout out. Dec. 13th here. I always feel like we got the short straw.

Same here, on the date and the short straw.

My husband has been a student almost as long as we've been married, and this is the LAST semester that he'll have a final on or around my birthday. Next year, he better spoil me rotten. :tongue:

Happy birthday, fellow Sags, and to our neighboring Capricorns!!! May your season (and birthday) be fabulous!
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    december 4 here
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Sagiattarius people for the win!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    December 14th and this Saturday we will celebrate my mom's 70th birthday!!

I never felt shorted (hey, Im a middle child and was used to being happy with what I got) but I feel extra special to share this birthday month with you all!

PS: listen to Norah Jones' song December...its pretty.