Bolthouse Dressing! Does anyone else love this???!!!

Options
DJ2120
DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
I just discovered this brand at Publix a week ago & I'm in love! 45 calories for a serving?! Low in carbs & sugar as well?! And not to mention it tastes amazing! It's helped me to love salads again, which I had become totally burnt out on. If you are looking for a low calorie dressing, check this one out :love:

Replies

• wyman175
    Options
    Yes, good stuff! Ranch and honey mustard are my favorites.
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yes, good stuff! Ranch and honey mustard are my favorites.

The Ranch must be one of the most popular flavors, I can never find it!
  • shapeup6
    shapeup6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes! Not a fan of the Caesar but the Salsa Ranch & Honey Mustard are delicious!
  • erinnstreeter
    erinnstreeter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There's a bottle of this waiting for me in the work fridge - love me some honey mustard.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    The Caesar Yogurt is the BOMB. It's the only Caesar dressing I'll eat. And it's got pretty healthy stuff in it...it's even boyfriend approved because of it's lack of high fructose corn syrup...
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse is great. Low in calories.

But, if you shop at publix, have you tried www.iheartpublix.com? Big time savings every week where the weekly sales and paired with on-line coupons. You can use 2 coupons on each product - 1 manufacture and 1 competitor.

And, have you tried the Publix Premium salad dressings? OMG, so good that they are worth the calories. Just measure
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Yes, blue cheese is delicious. Couldn't believe the low calories on it.
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have SEVERAL of these in my fridge :) In fact I just had a small salad with some Bolthouse Chunky Blue Cheese...only had to use one tbs so was only 18 calories LOL. So happy I discovered this brand!!!!
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I like the blue cheese and the ranch. It's nice to find something so good and so low in calories. Marie's has yogurt dressing also but the calorie count is a bit higher.