Lookng for friends

Options
Hi! I am a 26 year old teacher with a 9 month old son. I am looking for friends on here to help me with my motivation to lose weight and of course to encourage you back. Those that are interested, please friend me. :)

Replies

• LiveKind
    LiveKind Posts: 12
    Options
    OK...How do I do that?? I'm new too....Also a teacher with 3 sons (all WAY older than 9 months!:frown: ) What grade do you teach? You will be my first friend once I figure this out....Ha!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Click on her picture, then it will take you to her profile and then you can click "add as friend"! Welcome to both of you!
  • racin65
    racin65 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Amy and I can be your friend as well, I have been on here daily for approx 45 days and I would also like you to know about something very interesting. BeachBody has many different home fitness programs available for everyone's workout preferences. DVD's for about 15 different programs are available and Beachbody's website is full of people from everywhere that will work with you to meet your goals. I am a coach for BeachBody and my website is
    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/yesterdayschild . People that have been spending money on gyms and not getting results are turning to home workout programs. Don't miss your chance to try this out yourself before you spend money on a gym. I would be glad to assist you in your workout goals. Along with this website you have to power to set & meet your goals because you can get a handle on your nutritional intake as well.flowerforyou

628666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jbk014
    jbk014 Posts: 4
    Options
    I will def add you as my friend. I am going to school right now for education...hoping to teach Middle School in less than a year! but no kids...lol
  • ashf828
    ashf828 Posts: 14
    Options
    Awesome! I teach 2nd grade as of right now. This is my 3rd year. LiveKind - what do you teach?

I cannot wait to become friends with each of you.
  • LiveKind
    LiveKind Posts: 12
    Options
    OK...This is soooo cool! (Yes, I'm a techno idiot!:blushing: ) I am currently teaching kindergarten....Taught 5th grade for the last three years, and have taught just about everything (from preschool to graduate school ) before that. I think I like the little ones best...although I miss the great discussions I had with my older kids.
  • ashf828
    ashf828 Posts: 14
    Options
    Aww. How sweet. I taught Pre-K one year. I miss my little ones, but at the same time I want to stick in one grade level. May make it easier on me.