HRM

Options
Looking for a watch style HRM. Anyone try the MIO Active Connect? Any other reccomendations?

Replies

• dalygirl_2010
    Options
    I had a cheap Mio, and it did not work well, at least for me. But then again it was the Very cheapest you could get. I then got the Gaiam Touch (purple strap) It was awesome!!! Then this year for Christmas My hubby got me the same brand with a chest strap, and it was sooooooo off!!!! The Heart rate was right but the calorie burn was very off. running for 1 hour it said 159 calories, and that was running at 6mph. So back that on went and He then bought me a Polar FT4 One of their cheapest models but it works very very well!!
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have the MIO petite and I like it but I think I need an upgrade to something better. It was about $50.00 so that wasn't bad. I don't like that the buttons are hard to use. They are so hard to press that it hurts my fingers. I would like one that automatically beeps when you reach your heart rate.
  • mzgafford
    mzgafford Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to know the same thing! As of now I really want the BodyMedia! And they are on sale too!