Add me!!!

Options
I would be more than happy to support any newcomers!! I have lost 70 pounds ---this site does work!!

Replies

• BOYZIIMOMM
    Options
    Awesome job.
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yay, feel free to add me! I can always use motivational buddies :)
  • I new to this site & would like to add you, but I don't know how ..Plz Help!! :sad:
  • LenaDominy
    LenaDominy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am still learning how to use this site. I am also still looking for buddies. And, unfortunately, my agenda has changed temporarily. I have to wait for medical clearance before I can resume fitness, however I can still track my nutrition. I'm up for inspiration.. anyone else?
  • tobeslim618
    tobeslim618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am new as of today and don't know how to add friends. You can add me. I need to lose 50 more lb (have lost 46 before today) and need the motivation and support. I am 58 with 1 daughter and 4 grands just for starters.
  • TCondor
    Options
    Welcome to all the new members posting here. I'm always up for sharing support so any of you can add me if you wish. For those of you who aren't sure how, just click on the name of the person you want to Friend and you will be give the option to add them.

Hope that helps.

Peace -- TC
  • Cristlefir
    Cristlefir Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm not very new to the site, but I recently started using it again. It really does help! I've lost 11 pounds since June, with 8 of that in the past month or so. (Since I started using the MFP App again!) I am always open to new MFP friends to support and be supported by! :)
  • Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I new to this site & would like to add you, but I don't know how ..Plz Help!! :sad:
    Click on the person's name....it will take you to a green button to click on to "add friend":wink:
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Added :flowerforyou:
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not new to the site but I am NEW to having my profile made public. I too am in search
    of buddies for motivation & inspiration. Good luck on your journey :smile:
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. You should be getting a message from me. Have a wonderful day!!