Any idea of how much i could lose roughly?!?!

Options
Any idea of how much i can lose??

Im 20years old
about 5'6 height
weigh around 185-190kg

Ive started excersizing an hour a day on a cross trainer, and im sticking to a 1200 calorie diet

edit: soz meant 85-90kg

Replies

• crystalirene12
    crystalirene12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Im 28, 5'7", 180 pounds, and I would ideally like to lose 30 pounds. I would start with 20 and go from there!!

Good luck!!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Not exactly sure what you are asking...

If you are 185kg I'd say 2 pounds a week is a good goal, but 1200 calories is too low. If you are 185lbs, I'd say 1 pound a week until you get into a normal range...
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and weigh 120 lbs (not sure what that is in kilos). I eat 1850 cals/day and lift/run/do kickboxing about 45 minutes every day.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Eat 1800 calories a day, strength train 3x a week, do your hour long cross training 2x a week, preserve lean body mass and burn fat!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Not exactly sure what you are asking...

I second that...what do you want to know? If you're asking us how much you'll lose by just giving us those couple of stats we can't tell you. How long do you mean when you say "I've started" Did you start this week? Yesterday? Today? Losing weight will take time, just like putting it on took time
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I very highly doubt you're 190kg. 190lbs, perhaps :P

Do as Hiker says, IMO.
  • sbowl
    sbowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can lose whatever you want. The question is in what amount of time? What are your goals? Depending on your frame, the following are ranges (in pounds) for a 5'-6" female: small frame = 120 to 133, medium frame = 130 to144, and large frame 140 to 159.
  • BigAardvaark
    Options
    As much as you want to lose. I would suggest that you're perhaps not eating enough though if you're not adding your calories burned on the x-trainer onto your daily allowance. You will lose fast like that but fast is not ideal, 1lb-1.5lb per week, slow and steady :-)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    Shoot for 1kg per week.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    no
  • nusheenh
    Options
    Ive started this last week. im just wondering how much potentially i could lose a week?
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If I were you I would focus mostly on establishing a workout habit you enjoy and can stick with over the long term. If you become an active person, the pounds will come off eventually -- and stay away -- if you wish.
    If you eat too little, exercise becomes too hard, and the whole thing can blow up.
    You have a whole life ahead of you.
  • nusheenh
    Options
    I want to lose about 3 st in 6months??
  • nusheenh
    Options
    So how much do you reckon i should be eating??? :(
  • nusheenh
    Options
    I very highly doubt you're 190kg. 190lbs, perhaps :P

Do as Hiker says, IMO.

loool oops i meant like around 85-90kg :$
  • amateurdude
    amateurdude Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Are you eating back calroies burned from that hour cross trainer? If not, I'd hazard a guess, about 2 pounds a week, if you are, about a pound a week. But that's not a very accurate estimate and so many variables can mess around with it.
  • nusheenh
    Options
    Are you eating back calroies burned from that hour cross trainer? If not, I'd hazard a guess, about 2 pounds a week, if you are, about a pound a week. But that's not a very accurate estimate and so many variables can mess around with it.

no im not , thank you :)