BEST Workout videos!?

Options
I am asking my fiance to get me some workout videos for Christmas this year. I need some that are for LOSING WEIGHT AND FAT rather than toning up and getting fit since I will be just starting on my diet and exercise plan.

Does anyone know of any great work out videos that helped you lose a lot of weight? Pictures and stories are appreciated also! :) Thanks!

Replies

• BlackBarbieBABY
    Options
    I like Tae-bo personally.
  • Heartandsoul72
    Options
    losing weight is more than 80% what you put in your mouth
    I am living proof of this,I work out all the time,and I run,and I am obese :wink:
    I have worked out for over 25 years and have always struggled with my weight because I eat too much junkfood and I am an emotional eater.
    I workout for my mind,I always joke and say it is my prozac :laugh: ....but I am serious.
    working out is great for you,but that alone will not make you lose weight.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    losing weight is more than 80% what you put in your mouth
    working out is great for you,but that alone will not make you lose weight.

This! But on the other hand there are a few workout dvds that I love. The Biggest Loser Boot Camp, Bob Harpers Total Body Transformation, and I just started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred yesterday.
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels banish fat boost metabolism has worked for me. Of course along with eating better
  • MrsAnderson_GettingHealthy
    Options
    I also plan on completely changing my eating plans. I planned on doing that for the 6 weeks after I have my daughter and walking until I am ready to do a workout video!
    Thanks for the input!
  • virgolove34
    virgolove34 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I second tae bo. I few years ago, I lost 40 pounds primarily doing billy blanks bootcamp.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!