Please help me!

Options
smileydays
smileydays Posts: 37 Member
I am conducting field research for an english class and I really need participants for the survey. It is two questions and it should take less than a minute to answer all of the questions.

Here is the link--
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HNGGKJY

Thank you so much!

Replies

• mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    can't get the second question to work, everytime I move down a row my top answer disappears.
  • addicted2sweets
    addicted2sweets Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes, I had the same problem with the second question.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I did too :(
  • LynnSuddith
    LynnSuddith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me, too.
  • smileydays
    Options
    This problem has been fixed! Thank you everyone for letting me know. It should be in working order. Thanks again!

Feel free to try again. :]

Thank you SO much!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Done! No problems here! Glad to help. Let us know what your results were....prediction: healthy people are satisfied with their life....hmmmmmmm......feeling intellectual! :bigsmile:
  • weasleman42
    Options
    The survey loops until the Done button appears.
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    The second question worked fine for me... however, as I answered yes to the first questions I was not supposed to answer the third question however, it would not let me move on without answering, so I answered "Strongly Disagree" to each one :o)
  • smileydays
    Options
    Thank you all so much for pointing out the errors, it really helps me to acheive accurate results! And yes, I am trying to correlate maintaining a healthy lifestyle with happiness. Is maintaining a healthy lifestyle generally a characteristic of happy people? Hopefully this survey will give us some answers. :] What do you guys think?