HCG Diet

Options
Hello, I just started today and am not a member of the HCG Diet group, can someone tell me how I can join?

Replies

• FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Here we go....:huh:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9744-hcg-dieting

That's all I'm saying ((backs out of thread slowly))
  • FiveElevenClimb
    Options
    Ha.....
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    With a name of "willpower0127" its kind of ironic you are looking at shortcuts such as HCG to lose weight.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Quick shortcut. Press ALT-F4 to instantly join the HCG diet group, get the top 10 tips and tricks for successfull HCG weight loss, and 25% off your next purchase!
  • _Thanatos_
    Options
    No.
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm an idiot who bought those green coffee pills "HGC Boost" and "Cleanse". .... There are no short cuts. Read up on proper nutrition and start eating whole unprocessed balanced meals. If you want to take the HGC, they're a nice caffeine boost and maybe have some anti oxidants, but they're not a magic pill.

Oh yeah. And I think they're getting sued for the lying ads they put up saying a reporter tried them and had magic results.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    No offense, but with a name of "willpower0127" its kind of ironic you are looking at shortcuts such as HCG to lose weight.

No offense means, I’m going to offend and be rude now.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    No offense, but with a name of "willpower0127" its kind of ironic you are looking at shortcuts such as HCG to lose weight.

well played.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    No.

Truth
  • FrenchMob
    Options

Anybody that is using HGC deserves it.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Then don't start out with no offense, just be a A hole and move on.
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You can starve yourself and lose weight without the "magical" drug that can cause some real issues.

Just pick two days per week and don't eat. Enjoy the fat loss. It's not hard.

Or you can count calories daily to ensure a deficit.

I do the first option.

in before "starvation mode" experts.
  • FrenchMob
    Options

Then don't start out with no offense, just be a A hole and move on.
    I'm not the one that said it originally.
  • FrenchMob
    Options
    You can starve yourself and lose weight without the "magical" drug that can cause some real issues.

I do the first option.

It won't be fat loss, it'll be weight lose in the form of mostly lean mass.
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin#The_.22HCG_diet.22

"The United States Food and Drug Administration has stated that over-the-counter products containing hCG are fraudulent and ineffective for weight loss. They are also not protected as homeopathic drugs and have been deemed illegal substances.[31][32] HCG itself is classified as a prescription drug in the United States and it has not been approved for over-the-counter sales by the FDA as a weight loss product or for any other purposes, and therefore neither hCG in its pure form nor any preparations containing hCG may be sold legally in the country except by prescription.[4] In December 2011, FDA and FTC started to take actions to pull unapproved hCG products from the market.[4] In the aftermath, some suppliers started to switch to "hormone-free" versions of their weight loss products, where the hormone is replaced with an unproven mixture of free amino acids[33] or where radionics is used to transfer the "energy" to the final product."
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options

I do the first option.

It won't be fat loss, it'll be weight lose in the form of mostly lean mass.

I said "In before starvation mode" experts. Did you not see that?

I lost 83lbs of muscle right? Edit: Lean mass.
  • telam1186
    Options
    I know someone who did the HCG drops and was very successful. I saw her progress and tried it. It is too restrictive and, in my opinion, too dangerous. I lost weight quickly but became too ill with it. Gave me migraines. You are only allowed around 500 calories per day. Ridiculous!!! Don't do it!
  • paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Why don't we all just try to support her and try to steer her away from harmful choices? I thought that was part of the reason we are all hear for. Just saying.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that our users follow the calorie guidelines automatically assigned by our site, unless they are under the direct supervision of a doctor. We are currently reviewing the medical literature on the HCG/500 calorie diet and reserve the right to moderate against discussions of this diet at any time in the future.

Thank you all for your concern. We're definitely looking closely at this issue.

Sincerely,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.