Anyone Starting LiveFit?

Options
Hi Everyone,

Anyone else looking to start Jeamie Eason's LiveFit program? I started yesterday and am pretty motivated, but would love to connect with others who are looking to do the same program! It is a lot more lifting than cardio (which I prefer!) but the goal is to increase lean muscle mass and decrease fat. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html

-Kat

Replies

• TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I actually started the eating part yesterday and with start the workouts next week.... I have a 1/2 on Thursday and need to stay focused on that...

Her program looks awesome! I hope you enjoy it!
  • Tracy_03311981
    Options
    Im on week 2 day 2, and it really gave me some direction on my workouts, I don't follow her dieting to the t mostly just her workouts.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Im on week 2 day 2, and it really gave me some direction on my workouts, I don't follow her dieting to the t mostly just her workouts.

That makes me feel a lot better! I just can't choke down 5 egg whites and oatmeal at 6:00AM before the gym!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Bump! Post-Thanksgiving motivation :-)
  • amy_wills
    amy_wills Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I completed LiveFit this summer - you can check out the before/after on my page. I love the program -- it really transforms your body! Yes, the eating takes a week or so to get used to, but your body will happily respond. I started it again 2 weeks ago - I let myself get soft. Darn it!!
  • hunniebunn
    hunniebunn Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8 of the program, and I absolutely love it. Some of the days I add another set just to keep pushing myself
    I am so motivated to complete it because I have always idolized Jamie Eason and how amazing she looks!
    I do not follow the diet plan, but I have just been able to try to eat as clean as I can, and drink lots of water.
    :)