Late teen/ Early 20's looking for support!

Options
I feel like I can make the most out of this with people who are similar to me! Joined a while back but want to use it NOW! A supportive community would help!
Add me!!

Replies

• squiggless
    Options
    21 :) feel free to add me :)
    any one ; only girls
  • LeeroyJenkins04
    Options
    24 and same here. feel free to add me i update often and try to be involved with all my friends profiles
  • YoukilledJosh
    Options
    20 here, feel free to add me anyone!
  • burnsy36
    burnsy36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    20 here looking to lose 30 to get in shape for baseball very active in the site and looking to motivate and be motivated by a strong support group add me
  • sydneymatz
    Options
    18- add me!
  • bexiejewell
    Options
    19 :) add me if you'd like
  • juantastico1974
    Options
    Lost 50 lbs in 99 days, took the challenge at work. Today is the last day of the challenge "MYFITNESSPAL" really does work!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there. :) I'm 21 feel free to add me! :)
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Heather, i'm 24, ive had an acct for AGES, but i've only recently like (like since Oct) started trying to get into the habit of logging. i started at 205lbs, July 2011 and i had originally lost 25 lbs. but now im at 194 now. so ive gained 15 in a year!!! :'(
    i lost the 25 all the wrong way, so i guess thats why ive gained it all back. im actually gonna try this time (ive 'tried' so many times before) but since Oct i've been measuring and comparing, its a slow slow slow process for me, but i guess what they say about building habits is true. complete lifestyle, mental thinkings and involuntary actions must be reprogrammed. So ANYONE really, please feel free to add me, :-) i need all the accountability i can get! lol
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    I'm 21.
    Add if you like.
    (:
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    23 here, add me! I started over a year ago but have struggled to get that kick of motivation back after my first few months. Love new friends to motivate me :)