The More The Marrier! :D

Options
Hey guys! I started MFP today and am looking for friends to get motivated with! I hope that with this site I can finally have the support I've been looking for :D

Replies

• mustdothis40
    mustdothis40 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just started on Saturday and am loving it! Let's do this!!!
    PS - I will be adding a pic tonight.
  • sydneymatz
    Options
    Add me! I joined a while back, but I want to start using now :)
    I'm 18, keep my fitness by running on the treadmill, and my current weight is 143, my December goal weight is 135, and my 2013 summer goal weight is 120.
  • cdnwlmission
    cdnwlmission Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I K! I just joined the site myself and am also looking for support. I don't know how to add memebers but your willing I am happy to join the weight loss journey with you. Cheers B.
  • mvtck
    mvtck Posts: 5
    Options
    I am just joining and on day two. I have tried every diet out there. I was successful with one and lost 80lbs. I need to lose 25 more, I fell apart after vacation in October put some weight back on and trying to pull it together. I need a different way to track food.I do not want to go back to eating restricted food. I think this is it and I really like it. I know what to eat and how to eat healthy I just need to hold myself accountable for what I put in my mouth and how much.

I work out 6 days a week and only eating back half my calories from that. I need to pick up my workouts back to 2hrs a day but struggling to do that to. I think I burned out, I worked my butt off for 3 months straight.

My goal to get through the holidays and step up my workouts in January. I would love to join a group for support as well as support others on their journey!!!
  • grapejelly03
    grapejelly03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can add me too! :smile: