New mama to MFP :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP thanks to my boyfriend (fitbeto) for encouraging me to sign up and looking to have some friends to chat with and get motivated to lose the rest of the weight gained! I'm a new mother to my 6 week old daughter and cant get enough of her and how amazing she is! :) I gained 35 pounds in my pregnancy and can't get rid of the last 15 pounds which seems to sit in my "baby pouch", butt and thighs. I am one of the many mothers who thought breastfeeding was gonna take care of all the weight quickly after but its not the case for me after still breastfeeding my daughter! Just a few days ago i tried on my size 3 Levi jeans (favorite pants in the world!) and couldn't even get them pasted my rear-end..not the greatest day in the world for me to come to terms with. I started to lift weights and work out this week so i'm hoping for some good outcomes very soon!

Hope to meet some great people and become friends with ya! Good luck to everyone in their journey! :)

Replies

• FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Feel free to add me
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    You're hottt
  • basmiri
    Options
    Hi ,

Don t hesitate to add me ! I m also a mum of two baby boys , 2,5 and 1,5 years old. I was 100 kg starting from the day i walked out from the hospital when i gave birth of my second child :embarassed: ! No need to tell u that it was i real challenge for me to get rid of all the extra weight ... But i manage to lose 40 kg in a year .. So feel free to ask me about any tips .... I also started to workout 2 months ago 3 hours a day and the result are amazing ! I m still hopin to get more toned !

Hope to talk to u soon !
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just added you :smile:
  • MrsAnderson_GettingHealthy
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will be giving birth to my daughter any day now and than starting on eating healthy with MFP. I hope to find some friends for support and motivation as well! Good luck!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new baby!!!!!

Are you tracking your eating? Track the eating and calories. Remember you still need an extra 500 calories a day to keep up the breast milk. It took time for your body to add the baby weight, it takes time (for most of us) for it to come back off! Plus, the body changes shape, no matter what. You are just at the point of being able to do anything physical, and you are, so Great Job Mom!!!! One step at a time. Enjoy your baby snuggles, watch the snacking, work out a bit and you'll be kicking the weight to the curb.

I have two kids, 3 and 5. They continue to be amazing.

Feel free to add me if you'd like
    Nancy
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    hi add me, i have a baby boy 4.5 months old i gained 40 pounds while preganant i only have 15 or so pounds to lose we can support each other:)
  • Latanya51
    Latanya51 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, :glasses:

You can add me as well :happy:
  • Boise_Mel
    Boise_Mel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby and your journey to being healthier!! Feel free to add me! :)