SWEET! I scored!

Options
AimersBee
AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
(gotta love the miselading topic titles)
anyways..

was checking out kijiji (which is like craigslist for those who are unaware of that site) yesterday randomly.. and I found a weight bench (w/ 80 lbs of weight).. brand new practically (he bought it 4 months ago and never used it)... for $40 !!! woooooo!!! i'm excited to use it!!! (screw you expensive gym membership! i can do without you! MUAHAHAhahaha)

$T2eC16J,!zcE9s4g0vSTBQtoBhmHeQ~~48_20.JPG

Replies

• AimersBee
    Options
    waits patiently for someone to post this gif............

hahahaha

tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Good luck with it!
  • AimersBee
    Options
    Very cool! Good luck with it!

thanks! :)
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Nice coat rack! Grats!
  • AimersBee
    Options
    Nice coat rack! Grats!

pffffff.. i'll be using it thank you!!!!

plus if i don't want it.. i can sell it for more! hahah.. he had 3 calls for it when i was there picking it up..
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I saw one almost exactly like that sitting out on the curb for trash pick up while I was out walking with hubby on Monday evening. I was tempted, for the briefest moment, to come back with the car and trash pick it, until my husband reminded me about the stepper we had that became a coat rack 20 years ago, and the ski machine that became a coat rack a couple years later. Since we don't have a dedicated space for workout equipment (I do all my exercise in the living room) it just wouldn't have been practical.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I bought one off craigslist one time and was all excited until i saw the weight capacity (including user) was only 300 lbs. I was 225 at the time...
  • AimersBee
    Options
    I saw one almost exactly like that sitting out on the curb for trash pick up while I was out walking with hubby on Monday evening. I was tempted, for the briefest moment, to come back with the car and trash pick it, until my husband reminded me about the stepper we had that became a coat rack 20 years ago, and the ski machine that became a coat rack a couple years later. Since we don't have a dedicated space for workout equipment (I do all my exercise in the living room) it just wouldn't have been practical.

yeah true enough. we have a room that is dedicated to just workout equipment.. see how it goes.. i saw one exactly the same going for $150.. so i figured i can't lose.. sell it for more if i don't use it.. and keep it if it works out :)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Only 80lbs ?
  • AimersBee
    Options
    Only 80lbs ?

that comes with it, you buy extra weights if need be.

i'm only 150 lbs and have no muscle so it's a good start for me.. haha