New and hoping to meet some friends for support

Options
Hi,
I like many others am new and looking for some support. I have gained a lot of weight recently and over the past few years and I am hoping to get back into some fabulous clothes I bought a few years back. Very disappointed in myself and hoping for a kickstart from those in similar situations. :)

Replies

• PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I sent you a request :)
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Me too. Just joined yesterday. I feel like if I have someone looking at my progress it will motivate me to actually lose the weight I vowed to lose (not just stop tomorrow like usual). Friend request sent :)
  • same :) friend request sent
  • DreamerOfSlim
    Options
    Welcome same here I'm new please accept my friend request! :)
  • xaci
    xaci Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello there. My name is xacira i'm from portugal, i'm 26 years
    Old and in the past year until now i've gained a lot of weight. It has been very dificult for
    Me to lost any weight cause i have no support from anyone cause i don't have friends
    That know the pain it is trying to losse some weight without any results. In the end i just
    Give up and i find myself in some mcdonalds around here :(
    I would love if i could add you to my friend list. It would be so much easier to have someone
    Who understands this fight and i wish i could helo in return.
    Ty all for the time you spent reading this and i'm sorry for my bad english. I just wish i could
    Make you guys understand me.
    Kisses
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, looking for friends to share support. I have sent a friend request.