I have a long, long way to go, but I lost my first...

Options
2»

Replies

• 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome loss so hold your head up high and smile...
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I know what you mean, when I lost 3kg I didn't feel like I had lost much at all until I picked up a 3kg bag of sugar in the supermarket, it was heavy! and I thought OMG I was carrying that around on my body. It really puts in into perspective when you can actually pick that weight up and feel it. Congratulations on losing your 25lbs! :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Absolutely celebrate every victory. They all matter. Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • Evya06
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AWSOME!!!!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Great start!!!!! keep going :smile:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Sweetie...No need to be shame of your weight...You are definitely going in the right direction and we are proud of ya...Congrats
  • krystyncoughran
    Options
    WOW, way to go! you should not be embarassed about anything! 25lbs is alot, no matter where you started. it takes alot of hard work and dedication to accomplish that :) (thats my gym montra: hard work , dedication. keeps me in line lol!) it doesnt matter where you started its the fact that you are doing something about it! Keep going and keep updating us! Proud of you!!!
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations :)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can do it! I know how it feels to drop down into a lower weight bracket. I started at 330 and that 31st lb lost was a sweet one! So was the 50th! Keep up the good work!
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Thank you so much everyone! I have tears in my eyes and a smile on my heart! :) Thnk you so much for the support and celebrating in my success! I am glad to be here :)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    25lbs is huge! Well done, we all come on here to start for the same reason whether its 600lbs or 140lbs. You made the first step and youve done brilliant so far :D
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    ^5 for your 25! Excellent job!:drinker:
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Everyone has shown me such kindness, support, and acceptance. I feel blessed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!